Reviews for Mary's Quest: Only A Scar
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
An exllecent story my friend really love the intreractions of the minor characters nice sequal to the fourteen
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 16 . 6/12/2006
No se quien dijo que las peliculas nunca se terminan, solamente son olvidadas por sus directores.

Creo que tu piensas igual. Muy buen trabajo con la reedicion de tus historias!

Keep the good writing.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
A very good story. You really found a way to make Mary Melody a great heroine. Good use of other authors characters, both in this story and the sequel ("Marleys daughter). I like the detail of giving the Bunnies kids the personalities of several Tiny Toon and Looney tunes characters, like if they were their favorite uncle/aunt, or each one godparent; Chuck seems to be Calamitys, Bekki is Fowlmouths (obviously), and Annie seems to be a mix between Babs and Lola (she is both hyperactive and competitive).

Its also a nice touch naming the Fourteen after the great animators that created the classic WB toons. I guess the only thing missing is a story to link this one and the sequel, to finally make the Second bit characters, friends with the Stars. Obviously, you had shown that the Bunnies and the JAM are close friends in the future, and I dont totally like to see Shirley angry with anyone besides Plucky, so this must be settled. Making Fifi hang around the minor characters is a good start, and you can even pair her with Furrball or Calamity (after all, the coyote is the second most important minor character right after Mary).
AnvilAndy chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Great piece of work, J.A.M.! I haven't enjoyed a fanfic as immense as this since the glory days of alt.-t.v.-animaniacs, alt.-t.v.-tiny-toon. and alt.-t.v.-tiny-toon-fandom! It reminded me of such other classic works as Kim Robarts' "You Are What You See" and Justin Massengale's "Tank Squirrel" - hope to see more in the future! (BTW, I'm aware of your latest work, "Jacob Marley's Daughter", but, please, DON'T stop there!)
electronin chapter 18 . 12/3/2003
Who is the mystery two-tone?
Another great Fic!
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 18 . 12/1/2003
Holy...J.A.M., that was magnificent! IMO, it blew Back to the Future out of the water. A fantastic ending to the Mary trilogy.
Oh, and the two-tone Mary was referring to at the end was Foxy, right?
T.J chapter 2 . 10/16/2003
So this is taking place after "The Fourteen" does?

Interesting, a very good start, but I will kindly wait for more chapters to show up.