Reviews for That 70's show all new year
MJ chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Oh my gosh! This was just lovely! I even cried with the previous episode, with that part of Jackie's date being after other girls and she was alone sitting with one of her best friends! sigh!
Mizz-Daizee chapter 5 . 5/28/2004
wow you really have a talent for writing i enjoyed all th chapters hope to read something else from you.
meagan chapter 5 . 4/18/2004
hey, this was a great story. I love the ending, its so perfect. You're really good at writing, i hope you put it into more stories. Bye
BabyBash chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
U have such a cool story going on here and mayb u should spread the words out in different sentences like:...
Kelso:...u kno instead of Jackie:...Hyde:...Kelso:... just a thought if u like the way ur doin it kepp on goin
yellowcat909 chapter 4 . 2/22/2004
you should do charmed fics. i just looked at your bio. love j/h but then agen i love e/d more i think thats b/c there are less storys. you should do a future fic.
yellowcat909 chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
i just read your whole story and loved it. can't wate to read your next story. also maybe you could do a sequle? if not whatevere. also can you do an e/d fic they are my fav
Liz Wyatt chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
I know the part with the HUB got kinda screwed up reading wise, but the rest of it was okay from appearence I mean. I might do another fic as a follow up on what Raquel said, "you'll be sorry", but I don't know if anyone would read... Thanks for being great readers and reviewers..
-Liz Wyatt-
c c blume chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
im in suspense here! please finish! its so good! yeah!
sulea chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
so is hyde and jackie gonna get back together in the next chapter or wil that whore still be there?
heebiejeebie chapter 4 . 1/23/2004
god i really love this story. i also like the way that you get everybodys character down right, with the right lines and everything
nba-girl chapter 4 . 1/23/2004
Yeah, yeah... more, more! Excellent - the best so far IMHO.
PixiePunk chapter 4 . 1/22/2004
Wow! Thank you for mentioning me in your authors note :) I'm glad I was able to inspire you in some way to continue.
I know how you feel about writers block though and questioning your own writing skills. I do that all the time with my stories. I've been working on the fourth chapter to my story for nearly six months and still I don't like it. Haha!
But I did enjoy this...I'm glad to see Hyde and Jackie working things out a bit and I can't wait for you to continue. You definitely deserve more reviews my dear :) I hope you get them and I hope they inspire you to continue to write.
heebiejeebie chapter 3 . 1/16/2004
omg i love this story, nice job (just please dont make a lot of jk because i hate that) but if you do ill still read it
PixiePunk chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
OOh continue this soon! Hyde has to break up with that dumb ho Raquel soon and get back together with Jackie..can't wait to see what goes down at the dance club.
sulea chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
OMG! i thought u were gonna have hyde get with jackie... but u didn't! why?