Reviews for Penicillin
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
This is all good, a little ooc for my tastes, but whatever. The only real problem I have is the author notes in between the chapters, they're really unnecessary. Put them at the beginning of each chapter if you have too.
RockOutWithUrSpockOut chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Um...It's actually Blaise Zabini, not Zambini...sorry, but it just drives me insane when people don't bother to do their homework on the fandom before they write a story...but yeah...I usually stop reading after I find something like that, but I'll give yours a chance and disregard the whole Zabini/Zambini thing. Anyway, if you need a beta for any stories, just message me and I'll be happy to help you, okay?
LDNatalie chapter 22 . 3/24/2008
LOVED this!
InsularFLY chapter 22 . 7/10/2006
no dont finish, please say theres a seqal?
InsularFLY chapter 21 . 7/10/2006
aww so cheesy, so pretty :D write more storys!
InsularFLY chapter 20 . 7/10/2006
as long as they never ever brake up:D i just realised that the babys will be born around the same time,wow u already wrote it and i knew :D im happy about it too
InsularFLY chapter 19 . 7/10/2006
wow this chapter make me laugh so much! , please write so we know how the kid grows up as a girl and falls in love with hermiones baby,...in hogwarts...PLEASE! :)
InsularFLY chapter 18 . 7/10/2006
im glad they never argue or get tired of eachother, children are always exciting, growin up and all yay:D
InsularFLY chapter 17 . 7/10/2006
wow that chapter was cute beyond belive, i think, that a story isnt a story without babys :D cute ones with little toes and malepreg:D
InsularFLY chapter 16 . 7/10/2006
:D wow, i wish i could write as well as you :) as my dream is to be an auther:P please, whats your secret:)
InsularFLY chapter 15 . 7/10/2006
oh no! harrys dead :o ok i know hes not cuz theres a sequal, but oh the shock horror:P the song realy meshed well with the chapter :)
InsularFLY chapter 14 . 7/10/2006
:o -gasp- harrys kidnapped, i love this story, hardly eny angst :D i have to say this story restored hope as all the other storys been making me sad, this is a GOOD story:)
InsularFLY chapter 13 . 7/10/2006
damn it your story is making me all emotional :P nearly cryed, arnt you talented :D keep writing, as i love your story so :D
InsularFLY chapter 12 . 7/10/2006
phew more love :D well you had to have a little drama to make the story amazing:P im glad you didnt go into too much detail with the pining and the crying and pain, that wud make me cry and stop reading, as angst,,is upsetting?:P :D
InsularFLY chapter 10 . 7/10/2006
o la la,...omg colapsing? oh no, first the crying then the colapsing, whats wrong with perfect sex?:P joking, loved it:)