Reviews for A Strange Twist Amidst aSea of Change
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I loved it, this is a wonderful start to this story and I can't wait for you to post the next chapter xx
Saissister chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
OOOOOH update soon pls
skimmie chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
update
Carolina chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Why did you stop posting this story? It was a good story until this chapter. It's a shame you have let it like this.

Carolina.
darkforces chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
brilliant start please continue
imsocrazy chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
why must you be so cruel and torment us readers and fellow writers by not finishing your story or at least adding more chapters. please i' m beging you. continue the story. please have mercy on us.
Merlynne chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Kewl!

I like how you're going to have Harry find out Sev's his dad before he goes to Hogwarts rather than after he turns 15 or 16.

But why is Harry at the Dursleys' in the first place if Severus is his father and is there going to be lots of Dursley bashing?

I can't wait for cahpter 2, plz update ASAP.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
UPDATE!
debz chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
gonna go ? get em lol make harry seven or eight
zafaran chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
But where's the *rest* of it. This is a wonderful start. Please do consider continuing this story. Zafaran
krr84 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
please write more chapters. this is an interesting fanfic.
Makalani Astral chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
you should continue this: it has so much potential and is well written.
Kitala chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Interesting. I like this so far, keep it up!
-Kitala
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
update
JE aka Yessina chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
I really love your beginning and I can't wait to read what is going to happen next... I'm very intrested to find out what'll be different from the books...
So is there going to be more soon? I mean it has been 5 month since you posted this chapter...