Reviews for Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been?
DuckofIndeed chapter 1 . 2/27
Wow, this was very well written. You really captured Snape perfectly (especially when he wants to take points from Gryffindor when Harry’s dying, of all times!). Nice job.
mazikem chapter 1 . 1/24
This is so sad.
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I actually didn't get it.. but the writing was good.
LaPetitePlumeRousse chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Amazing. Absolutely amazing.
I'm on the verge of tears * shivers*
Thank you!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
bittersweet
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
You need to put a tissue warning in the summary...I used to many tissues!
P chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This... this is fantastic. I'm speechless. One of the most wonderful and touching stories I have ever read. Perfectly written.
hochexplosiv chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Now you've done it. You made me cry. Still a very beautifully written story.
Robert E. Lee chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
So sad, and so, so good. Thank you for this fic!
Waffles Risa chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
oh my goodness. what have you done to me - I just spent hours and hours reading law books and then I thought -oh well I might read some fanfiction to reward myself and then i read...this. I don't even have words. Beautiful is not the right word. Maybe...aching? Yeah. Aching. And Severus is wonderfully written. Thanks for that :)
spikemyangel chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
well that was absolutely tragic and heart wrenching. but beautiful,
I have to go read happy things now, before I collapse from all the feels.
Fantasy Boudicca chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Read this with 'How far we've come' by Matchbox Twenty. Try it.
Haitorei chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I liked it.
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
2,000 words and crying. Beautiful work. Thank you.
duj chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Certainly not fluff. Beautifully-written and powerful, but I have to agree with VSP about the problem with the premise.

(And DH has blown the summary out of the water. In that book, both Dumbledore and Harry do so accuse ... only they think it praise, of course. It isn't. Gryffindor bravery is about personal honour and glory. Slytherin courage is about devotion to a cause. Snape's courage is entirely Slytherin. Only, under all those layers of armour, his heart is Hufflepuff.)