Reviews for Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been?
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 1/22
Oh my god I'm crying so hard this was so heart-breaking... Harry finally going home to his family... tears are dripping down my cheeks, I'm typing this review through my watery eyes and sniffles... thank you for this beautiful fic.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Wow, very sad, but just how Severus would act with something happening like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Awww
Addiction's Curse chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Tragedy is so beautiful, and you wrote it well.
cluchtime chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Hello!

That was amazing, I cried so much and I thought, wow, it could have totally been real and that was so Severus ! (And so Sirius, God. So, so Sirius).

I was thinkg, can you let me translate this into french ? I'm almost finished, actually, but of course I won't publish it without your permission. Ugh, I was sobbing again while translating, that was horrible. (And I also had this awfully sad song in my head, didn't help at all). Please?

Clutch.
Argon.847 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
tears everywhere
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Beautiful
distorted-me chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
This was just a little painful to the heart, ya know? But very well written. That whole bit about going home really got me in the feels if you know what I mean
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
That last line...

I'm actually crying.
Izzy chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I've read this at least 5 times, and everytime I've cried so much :'( Brilliantly written
DuckofIndeed chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Wow, this was very well written. You really captured Snape perfectly (especially when he wants to take points from Gryffindor when Harry’s dying, of all times!). Nice job.
mazikem chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
This is so sad.
Ferm chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I actually didn't get it.. but the writing was good.
LaPetitePlumeRousse chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Amazing. Absolutely amazing.
I'm on the verge of tears * shivers*
Thank you!