Reviews for Upon the Wings of Angels
Fan of Yours chapter 19 . 4/17/2012
OMG I just reread this in one sitting, 'cause I'd forgotton how awesome it is and I just couldn't stop once I started again lol

I am a huge fan of this story and hope that one day you'll by chance find the muse to help you finish it :D However, considering the incredibly lengthy hiatus, I'm not gonna hold my breath lol as a sometimes fellow author I know how stressful it can be when readers pester for updates.

I think you're a really talented author, and I hope one day you'll continue to write more SessKag, but if real life is busy and full and fun, that of course takes precedence :)

I can't remember exactly if this is true, but I believe that you had another story on here that you took down for some reason? I seem to remember it being another SessKag (or perhaps NarKag? It's been so long I really don't remember :/) that I absolutely LOVED to bits.

I won't ask you to repost it because obviously you took it down for a reason, but I was wondering if you could please send me a copy of it so I can reread it again too? (My e-mail is either: OR ) I swear I'm not gonna plagiarize; as a fellow sometimes author I have a great dislike of plagiarizers, and my morals in general are offended when people do that kind of thing because it's essentially stealing from someone else, and in my opinion the stealing of ideas and hard work is much worse than stealing something tangible.

Anyhoo, I'm still and will always be a Fan of Yours, and hope you have a good day! ;)
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Loove it
kaori chapter 19 . 9/3/2009
please tell me there is more! i need to read more! ok so this is what i would like you to do, please contact me with any information about this story or any others.

'k?

kaori takata
Sesshomaru's chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I really wish you would continue with this story someday. I will keep it under my alert section just in case.
Amadoni chapter 19 . 8/16/2007
I know that you discontinued this. But I absolutely loved it. Of course, I would have loved to have a closed ending, but the more I thought about it, an open ending just made the piece that much angsty.
PencilLunatic chapter 19 . 12/17/2006
Beautiful story, absolutely breathtaking. Amazing. I love the descrptiveness of your characters and how you let them play off of one another. They do not seem to be mere mindless things of human play, but creatures with minds of their own.
Silent-tale chapter 19 . 5/27/2006
How could you write such and emotional heart wretching story and just discontiune it.

Come one you got to at least finish it.
Reiku Hiteruo chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Incredible-I really can't find the words to descrbe this work...

...which is interesting considering my skill with words.

To think this only caught my eye because you have the same first name as me. I suppose one can never judge the value of a thing by the way in which it is discovered.

You truly seem to understand what it means to be youkai.

I would suggest you take the time to have it proofread and edited-I see you have discontinued this story, but what you have could stand on it's own as a published work.
koiichi no namae kaitou chapter 19 . 1/19/2006
wow... is tat da end?
Taki2004 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I never reviewed your story but I read it and reread. So that proves that I enjoyed it very MUCH! So please as a faithful reader please for my Sanity Finsh your story. You are a great writer !
Shoomy2003 chapter 19 . 9/26/2005
What a pity that you've given up on this story. Although, I guess this could also be seen as an ending. Kagome giving up and succumbing to death, while Mitsukai gets a father and Sesshoumaru is no longer alone... sorta. Kagome is kinda a selfish jerk in this story, but I'm trying to see it from her perspective that if my love suddenly turned on me and began to kill our friends, then EAT them, I think that i would be pretty traumatized in the end as well. Although, it was her own damned fault for having sex with Sesshoumaru in the first place, the nitwit. I found it interesting that Sesshoumaru brought Kagome back to life, presumably after she killed herself. Strange. Very sad story. Wonderfully written with minimal mistakes, and a convincing OC that unto herself practically owned the story. You did a great job of keeping most of the characters in character, with the exception of crazy Kagome.
Shoomy2003 chapter 16 . 9/26/2005
...I'm not sure if I like all of this Kagome crying thing. I'm getting fed up with it, and I'm surprised that Sessh. isn't either. It's fantastically written-you have created several original characters that seem to breathe life more than the characters you borrowed to create the story itself. I'm just tired of Kagome or Mitsukai crying constantly.
Shoomy2003 chapter 3 . 9/26/2005
I think this is a lovely story so far! Too bad it's discontinued. I'll continue to read up until the part you left off though.
Darcia Plushie chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
I'm absolutely LOVING this story. i'ts taken me a bit to review b/c I'm enjoying reading it while listening to 'The Best is Yet to Come' from the metal gear solid 2 game...it accentas the story nicely...lol

Chia pets..M...
inu-of-death chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
hello im here and reading so umm yeah