Reviews for All My Children
a440 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
not recommended reading
scarlettxoxo chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I just wanted to say that this is one of the best Daria fanfics I have ever read. It's one of the best fanfic I have read, period. I have been reading this for hours now because I simply couldn't stop. I was heartbroken to discover that the story abruptly ended and we hadn't even seen the births of Daria or Jane yet. I know it's almost two years later, but I really want to urge you to continue with this story or at least have some sort of culminating chapter. (I'm one to talk, I haven't worked on my fanfic on this site in almost three years.) I hope someday I get to read more of this interesting story. I especially love your take on the Lanes. Jane's family always interested me when the show was on and it was interesting to see their crazy journey across America. Please consider working on this story again, if nothing else, you will have at least one faithful reader and reviewer!
Ronin2 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
It just ain't your best at all. It ain't good. SORRY!
daria fan chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
cool story.
Deref Thea-Zara chapter 12 . 12/13/2004
Thanks Melly! (Deref here). Chapter 13's in the works right now. I'm feeling a little blocked, but your lovely review has inspired me to write. :-) Thanks.
Melly chapter 12 . 12/9/2004
This is one of the best Fanfic's I've read on here. I can't wait for the next chapter. Good job!
Thea-Zara chapter 12 . 12/5/2004
ok that didn't work, must screen out the links... will try a different approach (put this ll together w. gamerspage thea_zara /amc. htm (remove all the spaces and come visit the All My Children page
Deref Thea-Zara chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
sorry about that. things got busy and I decided to wait on posting here. I'll post the next chapter when I'm done replying, but there is a homepage for the story at my site the sh33p's fluff ( ) the actual page for All My Children includes music which inspired the story on a player (only in internet explorer unfortunately) and can be found here: That's the first page to update when a new chapter comes out.

Thanks for the review and the interest in our story.

Thea
Tephra chapter 11 . 12/2/2004
I'm enjoying the story greatly and was wondering if you plan to continue updating here. I read chapter 12 on Outpost Daria and it has yet to appear here. I just want to know if I should change my bookmark for this story. :)
Meg chapter 9 . 7/2/2004
Wow! Excellent new chapter. I'm really curious to see what will happen with Jake as he finishes up school.
Mab Queen of Faerie chapter 8 . 5/30/2004
Liked it! And I'm not even familiar with the characters, Thea. I want to hear more about Helen and Jake.

(BTW, this is Merry in disguise)
mistress thea chapter 7 . 5/1/2004
Glad your enjoying the fic. :)
As to the Lane brood, except for trent and jane its never established as to the order/ages, for our purposes it goes wind, summer, penny, trent, then jane. We're trying our darn tootinest to keep this both in cannon and fairly historically accurate (sort of along the lines of forest gump... where these characters are witness to history, and we see how history changes them)
Kar chapter 7 . 5/1/2004
Interesting. Yet, according to the show Summer was born before Wind but it still works!Oh, I always thought of Ruth as being far more manipulative and less passive than she let everyone else in the family believe.
Deref chapter 7 . 5/1/2004
Thanks very much for your encouraging words, everyone. Thea-Zara and I deeply appreciate your taking the time to tell us what you think. Your reviews let us know that the story's being read and enjoyed, and that keeps us going. We promise to do our best not to disappoint.
Deref
whoa chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
That was a really good story! I mean, it's not finished yet, but dude, that's good! I can't wait to read the rest so hurry up and post :D