Reviews for All My Children
mnassour chapter 7 . 4/30/2004
This is really and truly tremendous. From the images outside of the night sky outside the cabin to Jake's rage at finding the letters, every scene was vivid in my mind, like I was standing right there.
If the rest of this epic holds the same form as this chapter, we've got a classic in the making, folks.
Aradia Goblin Queen chapter 6 . 4/17/2004
YAH! I've been following for a while now.
Like the collab, very new!
D
TAFKA chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Love it.
Will not get on your back to write more because I know how much life is hell at the moment, and I'm simply not THAT much of an arsehole.
This collaboration is one of the few reasons I come to ffnet to read.
Individually, each of the authors isn't really my cup of tea to read, but by hell you make a good team. I hope that you continue to write together long after this project has ended.
Congratulations on a coherent, inventive and well-balanced series.
Meg chapter 5 . 3/24/2004
Love the new chapter! I can't wait to see where this goes.
Kar chapter 3 . 1/13/2004
A fun chapter but I'm interested to see what Willow and Coyote will lead to re Helen, Jake and Amanda. .and where Vincent will fit into all this!
Roger E. Moore chapter 3 . 12/27/2003
A good read. The premise is weird, but a lot less weird than some things I've done. 8) Good detail, good personalities. Looking forward to the transformation of Amanda into the one we know. Nice touch with Willow and Coyote, too. Poor Jake!
Just Ducky 722 chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
Excellent! I'm so glad you added another chapter. I was just beginning to give up hope!
Euterpe chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
This is very nice. Something completly new, which is what the Daria world needed. Keep it up, it's amazing.

elle
Kar chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
In the series, Helen seems to be good friends with Amanda but I can't recall Jake even talking to her. Perhaps, he wasn't comfortable doing so and your story gives a good hypothesis. I guess Amanda forgave her father enough to name one of her later children after him but I'm interested to see what you have in mind with her first child and what Vincent and/or Helen will have to do with him/her.
Just Ducky 722 chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
I absolutly love this story! Its amazingly written, and very interesting! Keep going!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2