Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Ashes to Ashes
Chris Born chapter 1 . 1/12
Your fanfiction is brilliant you should write your own books you got alot of talant for an author if you already are. Keep up the good work. Plus I am a kiracaga fan. I look foward to reading more of your fanfiction
inuyasha112 chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
plz make a

sequel like what happens to kira and cagalli
RandomReview chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
One complaint...

Why the hell did you name him Heero Shinigami instead of Heero Yuy? If you were making it an 'AU' story, at least use the name of the actual 'AU' pilot. Better yet, name his Gundam 'Wing.' xD

Kira acts so much like Heero now, only fitting to be given the name of one hell of a badass P
Delta36c chapter 10 . 5/9/2006
This was a sweet story! Im a big fan of Kira and Cagalli fics and I loved this one!
Dark-Syaoran chapter 10 . 1/19/2006
Great story.

It seems that every fandom I get into I always go for the odd pairings in every single one. Strange that, eh?

Once again, great story. Keep up the good work!
Accius chapter 8 . 8/20/2005
Quoting Miss M. Barton from Gundam Wing:Endless Waltz? My, my, aren't we a Gundam fanatic?
Accius chapter 7 . 8/20/2005
Was it a reenaction of Operation:METEOR that murdock wants, or is it something else?
Accius chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Mixing in a little Gundam Wing with Gundam Seed. Nice. I'm guessing that the "Phsycho" system is this story's version of the "Zero" system? Very nice work.
Raven2547 chapter 10 . 7/26/2005
if thers another chapter you better right it
Sankontessou chapter 10 . 6/7/2005
This was an awesome story! I'm really glad you decided to finish it... after like what? a year of silence?

The ending confused me a little, but it's still good.

I wish I could've seen Kira's and Cagalli's relationship develop even further though.
Justice Gundam chapter 10 . 3/26/2005
All right! Great ending to this fanfiction, and it also sets up the premises for a continuation! It was especially cool to see all those Gundam heroes 'heeding the call' (HA! Take THAT, Angel Halo, abomination that you are!), and I did catch the references to those other mecha series... Nadesico, Evangelion, Rahxephon...

All in all, great story. Keep up the good work!

(BTW, in a few months' time, I will start posting my own Digimon fanfictions. If you're interested...)
Anonymous chapter 10 . 3/25/2005
The story itself was alright, but egads, you clearly didn't pay much attention to SEED. Things like "anti-phase beam weaponry", when beams are already more than sufficient to penetrate phase-shift armor, (which was actually designed to block ballistics and explosions), or having Cagalli fly into battle backed by Strike Daggers, rather than Astrays, or worse yet, the Buster's "prototype railgun", when railguns have been pretty much standard to the SEED universe since well before Buster was constructed (Orb mounted them on tanks). The crossover idea was clever and all, but the constant errors really detracted from the readability of the fanfic.
Heero De Fanel unsigned chapter 10 . 3/16/2005
One hell of an ending, man. Putting all the different NT's (and possible NT's) in there was an awesome touch. Being A KXF fan, I also liked the fact you didn't demonize Fllay. Anyway, awesome finale, and I hope to see a sequel!
Admiral Larsen chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
This is not actually a review per se but since you're a fan of Athrun/Lacus, I just thought you might like to know this.

In recent interviews with anime magazines, the VA for Athrun prefers Lacus over Cagalli and the VA for Lacus is a huge Athrun fans and once stated that the scene where Athrun and Cagalli kissed was a hard one for her and finally she doesn't like Kira at all.

Just being a friendly informative Gundam fan.
chelli chapter 10 . 3/7/2005
wonderful story! it's so sad that its come to an end! well, i hope you write more, cause you can be sure i'll read them!