Reviews for The Fair Maiden
Mary Sue chapter 1 . 6/1/2010

You've been written up.
pomegranateflower chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
First off, I'd like to say THANK YOU! Yours is one of the first I had the oppertunity to read that didn't call Kikyou a slut/clay pot/whore/etc. etc. Although Kikyou isn't high on my list of fav anime characters, and I honestly believe she'll drag naraku down instead of inu, I can't help but feel she is SORELY misunderstood. Your story was wonderful and insightful. And I AM SORELY ABOUT WHAT TOOK OFF YOUR FANTABULOUS STORY! HOW COULD THEY! THE NERVE. . .I will try to e-mail the peoples and demand your story back. And, when your wonderful story does come back online, I will review 26 chapters. And I will make sure each review is LONG and HELPFUL and INSIGHTFUL. It is a shame your story, Fate and Destiny,[heh, guess i should of mentions that earlier] has been taken down. Tis rare to find readable fanfiction about Inuyasha these days. Most fanfics are crap that people write down 'Because they can'. Well, good luck and godspeed.

Kagomesjewel -
Izayoi chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Nice. This is really good for ppl who are new to Inuyasha. Very descrpitive. luv your work. Keep on writitng!

My best Regards