Reviews for AWooing He Would Go
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
woohoo! that was undeniably cute, esp. the "Why, you don't look a day over two thousand part, and Legolas taking it as a compliment. I mean, sure, what with the way elves age and everything... but it's still funny. I think I spotted some Romeo and Juliet in there, if I do say so myself *wink*. Anyways, great work!
captainkyburz chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Uggh this is so adorable I cant even I love it so much it is perf. Dat Story. "Beautiful!" It was a all fluffy and cute :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Is this slash? Or are they trying to freak each other out?
Idril Elle chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I Love this! sooo freakin' much! :D
YupThatsMySock chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Quite adorable. I loved their flirting, it was absolutely splendid! I approve. -
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
That was so cute and funny! :)
lostinterestsorry chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Meant to post this a long time ago because I thought this was a brilliant little story. My favorite line: "But to not look would be a worse torture," Aragorn said passionately, "if I never meet you again, I shall sicken. Blighted affection is a poison that spreads fast."

Ah, such sweet words. Really good fic. (I re-read it because I see that you've just posted a new story). BTW, what is "City of Kings?" I seem to recall reading it, or an excerpt of it, but don't know for sure. If you have time, let me know. (Or if it's listed on your Profile Page, I'll find it anyway).
Melly Kay chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Hahaha.I really thought that Aragorn just did that to freak Legolas out!Cool!lol
Wild Blueberries chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Aww!
Vandesdelca chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
That was hilarious! - *giggles*
Though I kept wondering what would happen if a stray elve/man/hobbit/orc/etc. came in the middle of all this.
But it was cute and fluffy! And I'll stick with that!
ablewanderer chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Kawaii! What a cute story.
Asuka Chan
Ice And Fire Vanessa chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Very sweet, cute, beautiful piece...so funny...
Mavelus chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
- CUTE! Really kawaii (japanese lingo), I loved it. I haven't read LOTR stuff in a LONG time. Whoo, thank heavens this isn't a mary-sue! -;; You won't believe how many I ran into, yeesh. Well, continue your wonderful writing. It's... wonderul! Heehee!

Mavelus