Reviews for Among the Muggles Again
Newbie1104 chapter 48 . 7/27/2017
So this is it. I'm gonna stop here. Nothing against casual dating and people breaking up. It happens all the time, but switching a romance that has been developing for the entire story for another that only got a couple of mentions at the later chapters... I don't know how it can be considered good. And this coming from a HP/GW fan. Not to mention the later romance sounded totally unhealthy. Now I understand why this never got recommended when I was searching for HP/muggle OC pairing, despite its good quality.

Sigh, it's not often that I get this angry reading fanfiction. I still appreciate it that you didn't just kill off your OC to make way for new romance like some other fics out there. Just wish you could have handled the switch better, giving Ginny some more developement... This is even worse than her romance arc in canon. Totally disappointing and won't be checking out the sequel.
MadderThanAHatter2 chapter 54 . 3/4/2017
Oh my goodness, I can't believe its over!

This was such a fun story to read and I've enjoyed it completely! (honestly I can't believe he ended up with Ginny but somehow you ended up making it so I can accept it C:).

Can't wait to start the sequel! x
choices22 chapter 48 . 5/18/2016
Harry should have back-handed ginny she had no right to get as physical as she did. Not a ginny fan, I'm done with this story.
choices22 chapter 47 . 5/18/2016
Dammit, cassie is so much better than that gold digging harpy.
GroveWolf chapter 47 . 8/15/2014
quite frankly i disagree with you. somehow you created a perfectly respectable Mary-Sue. someone i could get behind and support. she was good for harry and the way you described harry's need to be loved, sounded wrong. he was better off with Cassie. there aren't two worlds, there was no decision, he knew he was going back the whole time. the only thing that changed was that he had a girl he loved and would want to return to after it was over. the two worlds nonsense is incredible, he could quite obviously be a wizard with a muggle wife. it's obviously happened and they could have done it too. quite frankly i expected mrs robinson to have been born ms. black a squib or her mother, that's where the star name tradition would have come from and it would be revealed that cassie herself was also a squib. that's what i thought was coming, i felt the transition from cute romance to war footing was a little unstable but we've made the change and it works somehow. so i think Cassie could have worked and harry could have gone off and fought and then he would have come back to her the end.
Quidditch73 chapter 54 . 4/29/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for writing it with a wonderful style and introducing a new, rather entertaining and believable character!
honore chapter 54 . 4/28/2014
Loved this soooo much? It was very well written. I loved the storyline. Thanks
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Read marker
tanithlipsky chapter 54 . 9/8/2012
nice
lensman chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This review should go to the end. But I read this on my nook using a fanfiction to ebook service.

Thanks for the great read. You are a very good and insightful author. Keep up the read work.

Thanks for the read.
schrodingerscat chapter 54 . 1/18/2012
I enjoyed this story so thanks for writing it, but I have to complain a little. It should be 2 maybe even 3 times shorter. I get that you wanted some fluff, but describing exactly what they ate every day was just boring. And your chapters are hard to read, because of long paragraphs and too little dialog.

I hated Ron in this story, they say they don't have anything against muggles but they really treated her badly.

I was hoping that Harry would stay with Cassie. When you described his relationship with Ginny I was under the impression that it is obviously not real love. Well, she never loved him for him, and he hates people that see him mainly as a hero. Whole idea to date Ginny was motivated by a need to have someone to love, kind of a bad reason to be together. I never understood why cannon Harry would be with a groupie but in your story Ginny is even more like that.

I'm not gonna read a sequel - it's probably also too long and has this annoying couple in it
Delicious darkness chapter 54 . 9/25/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story, but I must say I am sad Harry chose Ginny over Cassy
Myuu November chapter 54 . 11/15/2010
This is a really good story. I like Cassie very much and it came as a disappointment she and Harry had to break up. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.

Thank you for publishing this great piece of fanfiction!
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 54 . 7/31/2010
While it was nice and all that, I really didn't like how it ended for Cassie. She even reminded me of my own girlfriend, which was both creepy and cool at the same time.
old-crow chapter 54 . 4/15/2010
Hi,

I really did enjoy your story, much more the second time. I do have one question that I'd love to know the answer to. Was it always you intention that Cassie would go the way of a summer romance, and Harry would get together with Ginnie, or did the story just work out that way?

I really would like to know.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Old-Crow