Reviews for Among the Muggles Again
GroveWolf chapter 47 . 8/15/2014
quite frankly i disagree with you. somehow you created a perfectly respectable Mary-Sue. someone i could get behind and support. she was good for harry and the way you described harry's need to be loved, sounded wrong. he was better off with Cassie. there aren't two worlds, there was no decision, he knew he was going back the whole time. the only thing that changed was that he had a girl he loved and would want to return to after it was over. the two worlds nonsense is incredible, he could quite obviously be a wizard with a muggle wife. it's obviously happened and they could have done it too. quite frankly i expected mrs robinson to have been born ms. black a squib or her mother, that's where the star name tradition would have come from and it would be revealed that cassie herself was also a squib. that's what i thought was coming, i felt the transition from cute romance to war footing was a little unstable but we've made the change and it works somehow. so i think Cassie could have worked and harry could have gone off and fought and then he would have come back to her the end.
Quidditch73 chapter 54 . 4/29/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for writing it with a wonderful style and introducing a new, rather entertaining and believable character!
honore chapter 54 . 4/28/2014
Loved this soooo much? It was very well written. I loved the storyline. Thanks
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Read marker
Sailor Pandabear chapter 54 . 9/8/2012
nice
lensman chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This review should go to the end. But I read this on my nook using a fanfiction to ebook service.

Thanks for the great read. You are a very good and insightful author. Keep up the read work.

Thanks for the read.
schrodingerscat chapter 54 . 1/18/2012
I enjoyed this story so thanks for writing it, but I have to complain a little. It should be 2 maybe even 3 times shorter. I get that you wanted some fluff, but describing exactly what they ate every day was just boring. And your chapters are hard to read, because of long paragraphs and too little dialog.

I hated Ron in this story, they say they don't have anything against muggles but they really treated her badly.

I was hoping that Harry would stay with Cassie. When you described his relationship with Ginny I was under the impression that it is obviously not real love. Well, she never loved him for him, and he hates people that see him mainly as a hero. Whole idea to date Ginny was motivated by a need to have someone to love, kind of a bad reason to be together. I never understood why cannon Harry would be with a groupie but in your story Ginny is even more like that.

I'm not gonna read a sequel - it's probably also too long and has this annoying couple in it
Delicious darkness chapter 54 . 9/25/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story, but I must say I am sad Harry chose Ginny over Cassy
Myuu November chapter 54 . 11/15/2010
This is a really good story. I like Cassie very much and it came as a disappointment she and Harry had to break up. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.

Thank you for publishing this great piece of fanfiction!
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 54 . 7/31/2010
While it was nice and all that, I really didn't like how it ended for Cassie. She even reminded me of my own girlfriend, which was both creepy and cool at the same time.
old-crow chapter 54 . 4/15/2010
Hi,

I really did enjoy your story, much more the second time. I do have one question that I'd love to know the answer to. Was it always you intention that Cassie would go the way of a summer romance, and Harry would get together with Ginnie, or did the story just work out that way?

I really would like to know.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Old-Crow
old-crow chapter 38 . 4/15/2010
Hi,

It's no wonder that six years after you wrote this, that ff authors world-wide are still taking shots at Ron. You can't fix stupid!

All the best,

O-C
old-crow chapter 23 . 4/14/2010
Hi,

Second readings are always better. I'f forgotten how much I enjoy this story.

Old-Crow
teachergirl chapter 48 . 8/6/2009
I quit reading your story not because you ended the Cassie/Harry romance, but because of your characterization of Ginny. It is very childish to hit people when you don't get your way or when you are angry. How would you feel if a boy character was doing that. What if Ron slapped and punched Hermione and Ginny? Would that be the same? Just something to think about.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 54 . 12/11/2008
Very good chapter to a fine story. Really enjoyed it.

gunny