Reviews for Destructive Tendencies
Princess Shania chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Come ON SD! Do another chappie!
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Very good. Loved the password! D Although this will probaly NEVER get updated, it was a good story idea and I was wondering if you would let me have it if you have no future plans for it? If so, don't worry. I loved the traitor costume too, but how would you show a traitor in a costume?
princessezzy chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
omg this is so funny! really cheered me up, update soon please!
Mistress of Mystery chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I love this story so much. PLZ PLZ PLZ update it soon. Why havn't you? I can't wait to read more.
Serious Fan chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I wonder what James will be? He not with Slytherin so not the traitor, but he has a temper so maybe the people that sentence you to death. I don't know! Loved the story.
KoveAiden chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
OH! Continue Continue! mumble mumble Remus mumble mumble . thought he was suposed to be the resonable one of the group? Very good so far! Keep going! _

Queenofinsanity chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Jokerofish chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Hello out there, we're on the air
It's Hockey night tonight
The tension grows, the whistle blows
And the puck goes down the ice
The goalie jumps and the players bump
The fans all go insane
Someone roars, Bobby scores
At the good old Hockey game
Second period
Where players dash with skates a flash
The home team trails behind
But they grab the puck and go bursting up
And they're down across the line
They storm the crease like bumble bees
They travel like a burning flame
We see them slide the puck inside
It's a one-one hockey game
Is the good old Hockey game!
Third period, last game of the playoffs too!
Oh take me where the hockey players
Face-off down the rink
And the Stanley Cup is all filled up
For the champs who win the drink
Now the final flick of a hockey stick
And on one gigantic screen
The puck is in - the home team wins
That good old hockey game
Is the good old Hockey game!
you got to love hockey and hockey songs! It's ture or I'll kill this stuffed animal. No not this one it bunny! i love bunny but this on teddy bear his saitin in dissgise even more then that chistmasd tree, you wouldn't get what I mean but sam my friend would so if sam is reading this burn the tree!
Go flames go
Lil Bazza chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Lovely... is there going to be more?
EdenSnake chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Check it out! This is like my sixth review today! * unable to think up an adjective. Ah! Feels productive* This fanfic had me giggling. EVIL giggling, but still giggling. I know you hate to hear this, but update soon. Honestly, I don't know how you do it with 37 stories...I have enough trouble with just the one. Anyway. Love the medieval costuming, by the way! *muses on possible medieval costume for self*
-LQ _-
Lord Loki chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
why haven't you updated this? its really good! but why were they arguing in the first place?
Treanz-Alyce chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
oh, this was bloody fantastic ... please update soon ... i will forever be in you debt ... loved the medieval theme though ... typical weirdo Gryffindors
The Pheather chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
:D Lovely writing. Pretty long chapter. Hah. I love the traitor bit about costumes. I have no life, but anyways, wonderful and keep writing.
Colleen chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Funny, funny. Continue please.
Amelie chapter 1 . 12/8/2003