Reviews for Turn Back Time
General nazor chapter 8 . 9/17/2007
At first I didint know what to expect but I started reading anyway and was rewarded with a prity good story with a vary nice ending!

I look forward to seeing more from you.
soccergurl1990 chapter 8 . 10/7/2004
Wow, I liked this story, keep up the good work!
Flame chapter 4 . 4/9/2004
Note: Just because my name is Flame doesn't mean I write Flamers (to often _)
I am so sorry to what has happend latly in your life but your story is fantastic!
Relaxing Pikachu chapter 8 . 3/29/2004
Too bad this follow-up wasn't longer, but it was pretty much straight-forward and to the point. _

Sorry for taking such a while to review. You know of my annoying school predicaments. ;

Anyway, I'm glad that Lars was proven innocent and how he didn't rape Reggie, but that's harsh how she did get pregnant. I like the fact Lars offered to help Reggie out no matter what.

I love it when Lars is shown in such a positive light. _

*Claps* This was a great story, and I'm glad I read it all.
mike2000 chapter 8 . 3/21/2004
This was an excellent story, Cass! Very intense and very moving. Glad to know things ended up right in the end, and Lars and Reggie ended together.

Great work, lots of drama and suspense. I'd give this story an A.

Benji's Riot Gurl chapter 7 . 3/21/2004
K, I saw CH 7 now, so I guess my questions are answered. lol! Shows how dumb I am! This was good, it all turned out good. lol. Waiting for the epilogue! :-D
Benji's Riot Gurl chapter 6 . 3/21/2004
DUM DUM Things seemed to happen really fast, but hey, it was good. I wonder who Sean is. *scratches head in suspense* That's weird, I just got done reading The Scarlet Letter. Kinda. I read a summary because I didn't have time to read the whole book, but I still got an A. lol! Anyways, Cassidy, this was a good chapter, I'm looking forward to the next one! I'll talk to ya later! :-D
diana chapter 4 . 3/21/2004
I reach out to you because of your sadness. When I was 11 I was raped 4 times by my female cousin and her boyfriend, My grandpa just died with me watching. And lots more stuff. It's , the story is great cause i can relaye to it. fully! I hope everyting works out for you.
Broken-SilverWings chapter 5 . 2/26/2004
Interesting fic, good story line. Please update soon, Later!
Benji's Riot Gurl chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
Hey Cassidy! Nice to hear from you! This was a really good chapter. Wow, Reggie's pregnant. I feel bad for her. But I'm dying to know about her and Lars. Please continue!
MrsReggieRocket chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Hey! That's an awesome story! You are def. one of my fave writers. I love the suspence. I can't wate for the next chapter! more more! lol You rock!
noelle chapter 5 . 2/21/2004
r u back from ur writing hiatus? i hope so i really like thios story..and im really sorry about all the things that have been happening to u :( i hope ur doing ok..
but great job with this..
VUWildcat chapter 5 . 2/20/2004
Glad to see the next chapter (yay!). I hope whoever did this to Reggie pays dearly. She's 16 and is already a mother against her own will. Not to mention the emotional trauma from the event itself.
Relaxing Pikachu chapter 4 . 12/15/2003
Wow, after such a long time you finally updated! This ought to be quite interesting. _

Hmm, so Reg thinks it was Lars. Nah, I still say he's too obvious, just like Twister said.
* * * * *
"I kind of thought something was wrong when I went to the bathroom this morning and you..."

"WHAT? You saw me naked? And you didn't even tell me?"

"Well, I.. you...we.. no!" Twister said, not making any sense, "What was I supposed to do? 'Hey Reggie I hate to wake you but your naked in the tub!' that would have been really smooth!"

Hmm, so he finally admits to seeing her in the tub in the buff...

What an ending. Now I'm curious what happened between Reggie and Lars in the past! What a place to leave off! :-(

Well, I do hope you eventually update another chap soon. Don't leave us in suspense for so long.
* * * * *
Oh...I'm sorry to hear about all that you've been through and those around you. I hope that things look up for you and I'm glad that the rapist was caught!
Benji's Riot Gurl chapter 4 . 12/14/2003
Hey! This was a great chapter, lots of clliffhangers! Please continue, I'm dying to know what happens! But, before doing any of that, get better. :) I'm so sorry about Tara, my cat will keep her company up in Heaven! _ In fact, I'm sorry about all the deaths, the rape, your condition, I'm really sorry about it all. :'( But don't worry, things will get better. Just hold on, don't let go. I hope you feel better, hopefully I'll talk to you soon!