Reviews for Burn
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
amazing
Tavata chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I love when you write about Lucian and Sonja )
scarlet dreamer chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
beautiful as usual figuring you seem to be such a fan for this pairing iam wondering if you read underworld:blood enemy by greg cox which has details of how lucian and sonja fell in love if you haven't i suggest you do great book
Juliette Louise chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I would be so very happy if you wrote a "how they fell in love" story. That would be effing great. Welcome to my favorite authors list. :-)
Alexa.G chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Just when I though that you couldn't get any better as a L/S fan, you do!
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
This is so sweet and touching, I really enjoyed it. This is how i picture them.
Jessica Lauren chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
This is the most beautiful love piece I have ever read, from any ship. You are an amazingly talented writer ! Please continue to write more, and I think it would be great if you did a Sonja/Lucian prequel. I would absolutely love to read it.
alance07 chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Another excellent fic. You have such taltent with these two characters, and I would surly be interested in a fic about how Sonja and Luican became lovers. Keep up the good work. :)
livingdeadgirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
So hot and steamy! Once again your muse rewards us with yummy short ficlets! Thanks so much, I'd like more! I love the contrasts too - ice, flame - love symbolism. I'd love to see you do a Lucian/Sonja first meeting/falling in love piece..that'd be sweet.
Octoburn chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
I love your story, short and sweet. I would so love it if you wrote a prequel, really I would. Lucian is my favorite character from Underworld and it would be so great to extend his story.
Kelly Pendergrass chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Beautiful! Bloody beautiful! Write more stories like this!
Erin chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
THat was great! write more!
Erica chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
This was very beautifully written, just like all your other stories. You have such wonderful talent!
Astrik chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Wow, that was good. I envy your writing skills. _ I mean... wow. *is in awe*

And of course, you know I'm up for the prequel. You probably knew that already though, right? ;) Can't wait to see more of your fics and videos!
Barbayat chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Hi, wow that was beautifully written, you sure have a gift with fluff *sighs* I would definetly be interested in your version of how they become lovers in the first place. It is an interesting theme and I believe no one could do it better than you ;-) CU Barbayat