Reviews for The Summer of Our Discontent
dragonbaby1987 chapter 49 . 6/10/2005
Yay!You updated and as usual this chapter is great!I can't wait until you update soon!
IceBlueRose chapter 49 . 6/10/2005
I was very happy to see an update of this! (First time I've been able to get on the computer in a while and this was waiting. _) Anyway, I really liked how you made use of the pensieve towards the end of the chapter and the Orb of Thessulah. And Willow's line "All right, then I guess...one world-class scumbag coming up." was great. And while it's sad that there's only a couple more chapters left which means the next update will bring the end that much closer, I'm still looking forward to the next update!
Naitch03 chapter 49 . 6/10/2005
Once again, I was just thinking about this story, and you update.

Freaky.

Another excelent chapter, though you leaving Voldemort alive leads me to believe there will be a sequel. Maybe set during the actual school year?

Like how Buffy now has to deal with her actions. Judging from the teaser for next chapter, I can see it wasn't as simple as a reflex action.

I'm going to have to go back and re-read this story to fully catch up, but this has been one of my favoirte Buffy/Potter crossovers. Can't wait to read more.
Ambs chapter 49 . 6/10/2005
Great update!

Loved the play between Draco and Buffy.

One question: Why does Dumbledore stick his head in the Pensieve instead of just watching it like Buffy and Willow?

Is it because he wants to experience it up close with surround sound?
Pamie884 chapter 49 . 6/10/2005
Yay! What a wonderful way to start my day out. Whenever I see this story updated I shed a happy dance or two. I'm so sad that it's almost over. Awesome job, it was nice to see our friends reunited after such a trying battle. You write everyone so well and you did an especially good job with Dumbledore - you really do write everything about him well: his personality, his dialogue, his thoughts. Awesome job. I can't wait to see what comes next and I'm anxiously awaiting some fluff!
madtvk chapter 49 . 6/9/2005

This story is wonderful!

Can't wait for more!
Ambs chapter 48 . 6/6/2005
Awesome story! REALLY!

Great pacing, great story line and plot!

Keep going! :)
Her Name Was Tamora chapter 48 . 6/4/2005
Hoorah! And once again, that was brilliant!

You realize, of course, that the last, oh, 12 chapters have all taken place in a time span of oh, proably a bit over 24 hours? *giggle* How time flies. Or doesn't.

Update soon!

Ta!

-Julie, the Cardbaord Moon
Her Name Was Tamora chapter 43 . 6/4/2005
Okay, I now that this story has gone much father than this, but I've just gotta say...

THAT SCENE WAS GREAT!

Ta!

-Julie, the Cardboard Moon
Jades Arrow chapter 48 . 6/2/2005
this story is really awesome.I love how you kept it all together with a different story line like when Willow turns into a cool please update soon.
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 48 . 5/26/2005
wow! fantasmo! yay for willow! definitely a chapter worth waiting for. :] i'm inordinately fond of willow as it is, and she was just entirely kickass. absolutely fantastic. i can't wait for the next chapter. i really want to see what everyone else is up to, so yay for that. i can't wait to see the reaction to the sneak peek! you're almost evil for putting it up. please, please get this finished soon. but, hey, if i do have to wait again...at least i'll know it's worth it! .~
IceBlueRose chapter 48 . 5/23/2005
An update! Score! Glad to see an update obviously, though don't worry. I know exactly what you mean about the last few weeks of a semester being crazy and I can totally relate. I don't remember the last time I got to sit down and write. And let me tell you that I love the way you did that battle and had Willow counter the Killing Curse and also the Animagus forms of both of them. Then of course, you included the line "That was nifty!" which is just a funny line for some reason. And from the looks of the sneak peek of the next chapter it's going to be an interesting (and amusing) conversation.
wackycavegirl chapter 48 . 5/23/2005
i like in fact i more than like. so plz plz up-d8 soon k? best of luck 4 ur fics nd future 1's. ;D :D
Sterling-Ag chapter 48 . 5/20/2005
This has been good so far...I have had a few niggling comments I have made over my last few reviews but all and all this has been a very fun story to read which, in the end, is much more important than discrepancies with canon or some a bit of OOC-ness here and there. Good work and I look forward to your next chapter.
923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »