Reviews for The Summer of Our Discontent
Pam chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Great job. Very interesting and very original. The dialogue is written really well, too. I can't wait to see what happens next!
lady sakura chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Great start. Looking forward to more.
DragonKatGal chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Oh how I love this fic let me count the ways. I think that's the fourth time I've read this chapter and I still think it's as brilliant as the first time i read it! Awesome stuff John! Hoping you update soon, and good luck getting the rest of it written!

Toodles.

Kattie.
Sigma1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Hmm, now isn't that a clever little plot twist! I must say, I don't think I've seen anyone try that particular idea before, and this fic looks quite promising! Do keep going, please.
Reese chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Great intro chapter. This seems like it will be a really good story. Can't wait to see what happens when Buffy meets Draco. Update soon.
April chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
wow! im the first one to review! this story is great! i love how you portray the characters as they are in the shows/books! update SON please!
DragonStar chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
I love it! You stay completely true to the characters and its funny. I can't wait till you post more!
Andy chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Nice :-). I like your Buffy & Willow interaction. Finally a post-Season 6 fic that has humour in it. Can't wait to see where you go with this. Really curious to see if they get those years back when they are all done with Hogwarts. Hopefully not. I think they both deserve the extra youth.
923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62