Reviews for The Skywalker Prophecy: A Destiny Renewed
H.E. Pennypacker chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
I'm so glad this story exists. I love reading AU stories that include Anakin & Padmé with the twins... it's incredibly refreshing, and regardless of what happens in your next instalments I just love this family dynamic and I hope it stays this way.

Your writing is just magnificent. Thank you for sharing.
Atlasina7 chapter 12 . 7/10/2011
I've just found this story & I am really enjoying it. Generally, I don't like OC characters, especially if their contribution is at the expense of the original characters, but that is not the case with your OC Skywalker children. They add another dimension to the Skywalker family. Very well written: riveting plot, excellent characterizations, and lack of grammar issues. Thank you for sharing your talent with us other SW fans.
skowler chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
Only one nit-pick for this story.

Breaks between points of view, or breaks in timing, are not clearly enough marked. Perhaps try a line of nonsense non-letter characters, or extra space between paragraphs or even just

{Break}

This will make your writing much more clear and readable.

Otherwise, it was a very enjoyable fic and I'm looking forward to reading more of this series. In the meantime, I work graveyard shift, so I'm off to bed.
Lisilgirl chapter 18 . 7/24/2009
God I love how you write. It's selfless and absorbing, yet so enchanting when compared with the whole universe of Star Wars in general. I love how it's not suffocating one character, but completely broadens the perspective. And it's not smutty. :D

Believe me, I am such a long way from achieving this goal. It is certainly one of the best fics I've ever read, and I can't believe I forgot to favorite it all those years ago.

THANK YOU.
Rigil Kent chapter 17 . 1/15/2008
Just discovered this today and I've gotta say, its really neat! Well done all around.
floppy chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I loved this story! You are a superb writer. It has everything - suspense, adventure, romance and more. At first I was hesitant about the two OC kids of Padme and Anakin, but they fit beautifully into this story. You were creative in how some of the characters used the force and I enjoyed it. I've just began reading the second story in your trilogy and am looking forward to completing it.
Hieiko chapter 17 . 8/6/2005
That was absolutely beautiful. (And now, Episode V is next!)
Hieiko chapter 12 . 8/6/2005
Very impressive. Your descriptions of space combat and military tactics are incredible.

Plus, Ani and Padme are so cute! :)
Hieiko chapter 8 . 8/6/2005
Anakin had won the title fifteen consecutive years? Whoa, he certainly is the undisputed Lightsaber Champion, isn't he? ::grins::

And as for Luke? Well, like father, like son. :)
Hieiko chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Mara Jade is Anakin's Padawan? That is simply awesome! And I had some reservations at first about the OC Skywalker kids, but just from this chapter I already find them interesting. And aww, Ani still calls Padme his angel. :)
Hieiko chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Oh, so that's how Leia becomes an Organa. Very creative! But that last part was the best. Daddy, indeed. :)
AngusH chapter 18 . 3/24/2004
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. It's beautiful, it has depth and humor and drama and is a really good read.
The way that you've taken the canon characters and changed them is perfect. Just enough to make them fit into this new universe yet carefully enough to retain the attributes that make them who they are.
I really enjoyed reading it and I am off to read the next story right now. :-)
The Fink chapter 18 . 3/19/2004
This is a wonderful, fantastic piece of writing. It's everything a story should be; tightly plotted, brilliantly executed with just the right inserts of humour to lighten the inevitable darkness.
So often in these kinds of stories, the original characters are two dimensional at best, but your original characters are well rounded, fully three dimensional people. In tandem with this is your characterisation of the characters we know and recognise from the original movies which is both spot on and subtly different as necessary for the different roles certain of the characters have taken on.
Finally, the whole scenario is an absolutely intreaguing and tantalising 'what if' scenario that had me completely gripped and on the edge of my seat since I stumbled across it yesterday lunch time.
Truly, excellent work; roll on, episode V.
Marajsky chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
I love this story! But I can't get to chapter 14, can you check to see if it's still there? I keep getting a timed out message.
GoldenEcho7287 chapter 18 . 12/14/2003
Wow, I read a Bumpier Road, and now you have a sequel, woohoo! I can't for the next one