Reviews for Here There Be Dragons
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
1endlessreader chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Ok, I know in my review of "Try Out", I had said Michael was a little too talkative for me. But then I completely disregarded the fact that when it comes to Nikita, Michael is able to converse with her when he wants to. So now, I just wanted to let you know that I'm getting used to him being as loquacious as he is.

It's been interesting reading Nikita's one-woman mission to help Operations. Quite interesting is her ability to set aside her emotions in the missions that Madeline had arranged for her and Michael. Then again, if you truly love someone, I suppose one will do "whatever it takes".

The biggest surprise and what a most pleasant surprise it was, was Michael and Nikita's wedding. I can't tell you how much I love that idea. Although Nikita not being able to bear Michael's children breaks my heart, having them together dulls the pain somewhat.

I'm aware that you have another story after this one. I'm really looking forward to reading it as well. Great job!
CJ Jade chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
I like the way you put Nikit and Operations in this story and how you showed he some heart.