Reviews for Testimony
xyz chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
wow so Jareth. and the last 3 words only give an ending-

Thank you for sharing this gem.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Go, Jareth! wOO! Disdain!
is-w chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Extraordinary! I believed every word. Thank you!
Anne la Jordanie chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
You got into his head so perfectly. Most writers see it from her point of view; it's wonderful to see something so original.
Valadhiel93 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I am totally smiling very sappily now :D Your fic has denial, sweetness and possesiveness; in short, what more could you want? -grin- Ok maybe a sequel? -puppydog eyes-
magialuna chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I love this. SO well written and it sounds so much like him. -Clare
Incantevolle chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
oh, my. almost bring tears to my eyes. great story. loved it. congratulations.
Sambucivox chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Very original take on Jareth's character.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Fantastic. you have managed to pull off a first person with charm and effectiveness.

This is definitly not easy to do.

It should be a prologue.

I would love to see this continue.
Haleakala chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
very good, you deffinitely have talent with words. And with characterization. poor jareth, having to explain his innermost feelings to the general public- no, not just the general public, the lords and ladies of his future court. ugh. i won't even tell my dad about this crush I have, let alone his friends _
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
damn... you just absolutely blew me away... the absolute pain that Jareth is feeling... just wow.
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Yay Jareth!

i hope he doesn't wait on her to call, she'd never come back then.

he must go get her!
Kit Thespian chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
AW! I loved this! This is going on my favorites!
Heist chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Wow. I've read this dozens of times, and I still gets to me. I really like your characterization of Jareth: it's spot on, part arrogance, part denial, part stubbornness and fully the Goblin King of the film. I really can't find the words for how good this is. Well done, and I wish you good luck with everything else you're writing. Good show!
cass chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
You really need to make a sequel to this, and make it rated M. HEHEHEHE!