Reviews for Sugar Daddy
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
yay! beautiful! heheh, i love it!
redalkaiser chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Hehe This was really funny! I remember seeing it a long while ago, but I don't believe I've ever finished it until now, and if I have, I must of not remembered ; I've always exited out on the part where Hiei shouts out What the hell is a sugar daddy? Thats normally where I exit and burst into a fit of laughter o.0 Lol, but I've finished it [ if not, again ] and decided to review. Its really cute Though I'm a tad confused, so Youko and Kurama[Shuichi] both love Hiei, and he loves them both, ne? But they seem so different, its almost like loving 2 people, hehe! But thats ok 'v' Great fic, keep up the great work!
daisyink chapter 1 . 2/2/2005

I do believe that was the best Hiei/Youko fic I've ever read. I mean, wow. ;; I actually prefer Hiei/Youko to H/K, but most of them aren't exactly...great. ;; I lvoed the fic, it was so...intriguing. The rhythm you used was really cool, I liked it a lot, especially the conversations 'Shuichi' and Kurama had.
SlashnYaoi chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
yes, all comericals are that...bad. which is why i am currently eating ice cream
lilyholic chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Hm.. You must forgive my reaction for this is my first HieixYouko Kurama fic. It was actually pretty good although I still enjoy HieixKurama fics better.
Madame Arrow Foxfire chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
I still don't get what a sugar daddy is.. ..FUnny though! _
Kioko Yasu chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
I love it! lol! that was so cute!
karasushystericaltoaster chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
That is hilarious! i shall pass the word on to my friends as soon as i get to school tomorrow! (i know they will love it!)
kisaru chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
OMG! Hiei's pimpin! :D Loverly, loverly, loverly, Aoi-sempai! Absolutely PERFECT. PERIOD. You're such an inspiration, Aoi-sempai...I hope I can be as good as you some day...

No! Not OOC at all! And if it was OOC, then let the OOCness spread into the hearts of the little children. And me. :D Because that rocked. My socks. Vivid images! X_X

And WHY aren't you on my favorite authors list? :D
This Account Is So Old Wow chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Midnyte Storm chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
...Wow. This is a truly captivating fic. It had humor and romance blended so well...and it showed an inner side of the characters that were so well interpreted.

You are an amazing author.
rainlightautumn chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Oh my gods, this was such a good fic! I think you did a great job with Youko Kurama. Don't be so down on yourself. Keep up the great work!
Kawaii Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
My jealousy knows no bounds... That was so good! I wish I could write half as well as you... Keep up the amazing job!
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Ohh... so good. *hums 'Let Me Rest In Pieces'* I seem to have gotten that song stuck in my head. But this was really good... especially Youko AND Shuuichi liking Hiei. Sometimes I wonder what Hiei would be like if he had something like a Youko...
Katyfoxdemon2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Oh this was very good! I liked it!