Reviews for Dreams Don't Always Mean Truth
Lucyole chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
thank you for the other ending of the chapter 7 ( hate Darien) i wante alwyas
a chad serena love story your story is really great and teh end is
fantastic thank you for making chad and serena a couple in the end
Double G chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Great! I liked the first ending better though.
Shadow of a Rose chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Serena and Chad! That's a different idea but it all worked out for Rini and Crystal in the alternet version. But I still like the idea that it might have all been a dream (more like a nightmare!). Also I loved the way that Jupiter fried Darien! Yay! She really gave him what was coming! There were so many times that I wished that she or Serena would slap Darien in season R! But I was glad when Serena slaped him good in the 'Birthday Blues' episode. What can I say? Darien may be a jerk sometimes but he still loves his Serena-chan. _
Sam Packwood chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Interesting idea and story concept, but...burned at the stake? Stripping of throne and powers, yeah, imprisonment, why not, but BURN at the STAKE? I can see just about everything else in the story happening. (Mamoru's a jerk and I don't think anyone is going to change my mind.) Except maybe the Serenity Chad thing, but that was just tacked on.

Damn...burned at the stake! Are you trying to call Rei a witch?
Sailor chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Weird Story. That is all I have to say. Why do you people dispise mamo-chan?
FireAngel3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
That was a good story... kinda scary...
SMD chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
I actually liked it better without the happy ending, it made it original.
socrplyr chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
That was hillarious. I love it
sugar chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
well i liked this ending and i was thinking before i read your little fight with serenity chiba that maybe you could have had seiyu in it and that the final thing serena saying to Darien before she asked who he chose that she would marry seiyu.
Rebecca Rose chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Oooh!Nice way of explaining Rini's personality & looks!What an ironic way for Mars to go! Fire! ;]
SC chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
That was great
Insane Viola Guy chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Wow, that is a great story and an interesting idea, too bad i didn't think of it first! Well, good luck with writing
princess chiba serenity chiba chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
well well ail, i cant believe you put that god awful ending in. i mean really chad and serenity I THINK NOT you dear readers have to see the madness in this. my friends ail chan and daystar have a problem with mamo-chan and i happen to love him so thay do this to make me mad. well nice try
Sun Guardian chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
Cook, cook, cook!Whooooo death to about Rei though, oh fic!
Bethawa chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
I liked it much better the other way.