Reviews for Ironic
Audie Lea chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I thought it was great and Ghost Ship is one of my favorite movies... Desmond Harrington(Jack) Hottie!

... gah you did such a good job in a short story explaining what happend afterward. The movie ends in a freaky spot but if they would have made a second one then i know it would have sucked. GOOD JOB!
Jamie Redsontes chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I think it kicked ass! You should consider continuing the story and have Epps/Grazen kick his ass as a ghost!
purefoysgirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
That really did kick ass-a really great shortie, liked it alot!
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
OK that was Kinda sad, but in a wierd kinda way it kicked ass. I don't know why, but it was pretty cool.
zanna
Hekasha chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Wow, I love this piece! It's so beautiful! I notice a lot of irony in this fic, and I appreciate that you didn't make it too sentimental, like some people would have...I loved it, good job.
Sexual Deviant chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Thats was good very good and very ironic. I love Jack/Maureen get together fics so much but this works all the same for me!
The Grynne chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Your story has a great central idea. I love the irony Jack being at her deathbed, after she's spent 50 years thinking she'd escaped him, and he's just there to make her last breathing moments hell and to collect her soul...but sometimes you were just laying the irony on a bit too think to be credible. You could have done without parallels between names - both her surname and her children's - for example.

And I would have thought that Jack would be wearing something...comtemporary, whatever people would wear 50 years into the future. I mean, he was in turn-of-the-century evening wear when he worked the Antonia Graza, and twentieth century casual when he first appeared to Epps.
inferi chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Oh my god...Your story was so...so...beautiful...I'm crying...So cute! *Sobs* Jack is so, so...Ah! Why can't he be real?

I'm in love with this story, I hope you know! You fitted the words just perfect! *Cries*
Old Account blah blah chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
LOL, Pudding and juice! Gimme that damn pudding and juice O.O.

This rocked...and too bad she died so old, it would of kicked ass if she was younger, but hey, that's life. And she still had the tom-boy touch to her, wo ho, you rock, you know it,

Epps.