Reviews for 11 Sorting Things Out
Tabitha78 chapter 21 . 3/21/2006
Excellent, brilliant! Very well done!

Now it's 5 am and I need to SLEEP! I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end!

I look forward to reading the other stories. :)
Tabitha78 chapter 8 . 3/21/2006
Ok I have to admit I am confused... have been confused for a chapter or two but didn't write anything yet cuz I kept thinking it would be explained.

I thought Muriel was a Black? Cuz she said something to the portrait just as she was getting to Grimmauld Place? And the woman called her daughter?

So, I am a little mixed up... cuz I thought that would make her and Sirius brother and sister... duhh... I guess I'll figure it out eventually... lol
Tabitha78 chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
Oh I love this character Muriel! You have definitely got a way of making her very interesting.

Way to go! reading more...
Tabitha78 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
hm very interesting! :) anxious to see where this will go. :)
Chinese Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Nice fic! It's really a great read. :)
Weatherwax chapter 21 . 1/23/2005
I liked this very much, it was interesting to see two contrasting elements of Mur's life interacting and colliding.
Weatherwax chapter 20 . 1/9/2005
I like how Mur is completely not fooled by Snape's usual mask, the one that seems to fool everyone else.

Also, I hate to nitpick but I think you spelled peeking with an a instead of a second e.
Weatherwax chapter 19 . 1/6/2005
Very good indeed, I love how Voldmort shafted Draco, very clever.
Weatherwax chapter 18 . 1/5/2005
I very much like the unusual friendship that seems to be blosso,ing between Snape and Sirius. There's conflict because of all the years they spent hating each other but it's interesting to see how much they actually have in common.
Weatherwax chapter 17 . 1/4/2005
I love how Muriel dealt with Snape and Sirius, almost as if they were kids again.
Weatherwax chapter 16 . 1/2/2005
I loved the scene with Draco, Ron and Crabbe and I must be rusty concerning this fic, Sirius is alive?
Weatherwax chapter 15 . 1/1/2005
Another good chapter, I like how you call back to when moody turned Draco into a ferret, testing the reader's memory :)
Weatherwax chapter 14 . 12/31/2004
I may have read and reviewed this chapter before but it's been so long that I read it again to get myself back in the swing of things.

I loved how Malfoy knew it was Harry and Ron impersonating Crabbe and Goyle, very clever.
Weatherwax chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I don't think I've read this fic yet, which means I read the Alternative Nature of The Veil first, I hope that doesn't matter.
sappjody chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
hi , i just read your story and i like it

i hope you do a other one