Reviews for Safe in Ada's Arms
washow chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story, thank you for writing such an enjoyable non-slash story. I also wanted to let you know that I selected this tale to be included in a C2 group I manage which showcases non-slash completed stories which feature any elf other than Legolas. While I am certainly not an expert at what makes a good story I have read a LOT of stories which could fit into my chosen category but have only selected a few to add to the C2 group. Thank you for writing such a wholesome story which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. If you know of any other stories which you believe should be included in the C2 group please don’t hesitate to suggest them.

washow
The Lady Galadriel chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
aw! i love this...you made me cry. this is a pretty well written story and i love the plot!
Nevdoiel chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Beautiful story! So sweet and well written!
Tarilenea chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
oh my good lord child, why do you have so few reviews? this was one of the most amazing things I have ever read! it was so sweet, I loved it. . . . it was also really sad ;_; **sniffle sniffle**

great work! I loved it!

Tarilenea

ps: you have your standards set so that you can only accept signed reviews...i just thought you might want to know that. If you go to your profile settings you can change it, you'll get more reviews that way.
Daisy Brambleburr chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
That was very good. I love the relationship between Celebrian and Celeborn. Everything was well written, and sweet yet sad as well. I enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for sharing,

Daisy.
Eokat chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Beautiful, a very moving story. KAT.
TheAnonymousAgent506 chapter 1 . 10/13/2003