Reviews for Perfect
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
I can honestly say that I know the feeling. But I managed to turn things around somehow and now my parents want my older brother to be more like me.
This is really well written and I enjoyed reading it :)
Phoenix
Trish and Jeffy 4ever chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
OMG, This is great, keep up the good work!
Xtreme-Jewell chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Wow, this was really good. I can totally see Jeff feeling that way. You captured and painted the image so well I could picture Jeff sitting and writing this in his journal. Great job!
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Oh, that was so sad. Poor Jeff. Trying to be himself and fit in, but trying to be whom his father wanted him to be...Matt. That was well written, you deserve praise for that one! You should write a sequel song fic, where Jeff gets sick or something fairly young but nearing the end of his wrestling career. He could talk to Matt, you should use the song "When I'm Gone" I love that song and this fic totally reminded me of the lyrics...

"Everything I am, and everything in me

Wants to be the one you wanted me to be

I'll never let you down, even if I could,

Give up everything, if only for your good"...

Sorry, got a little lost there. Please keep up the good work.

Fan 4 Life

Jeff's Favourite Skittle
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
hm your story hit a spot that I have lived all my life. You did a really nice job on it. Please write more stories as you are a really good writer.
Citcat chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Hey, it's me Kylie. I just wanted to say for you're first song fic it was really good. Keep up the great work.

Citcat a.k.a Kylie