Reviews for Bob Love
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I really loved this fic, especially this line : "Anna." She heard the smile in his voice. "Do you want me to stop?" It's these glimpses into their everyday lives that keep Yoh and Anna so vibrant after all these time.
144829 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
!
Nightglider-star chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
hahaha I really loved this! Brilliant job!
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
zomg, this was so full of fluff, warmth, waff, whatsoever, that it made my insides squirm with delight, and my smile widening ever so manically on my face! I loved the way you wrote this entire fic - it was very easy on the eyes, and surprisingly, it didn't take alot to waddle past through the fic at all, considering how bleary my mind is while reading this at the wee hours of morning, and i always have the attention span of a gnat.

this was fun, heartwarming. and i'll have to commend you with more than just a few pats on the backs for characterizing yoh and anna (and even manta!) right down to the last perfect intricate detail. there was absolutely nothing flawed about the way you wrote them into the picture - and the whole plotless/plot thing just made me laugh and grin all the same, what with the humorous bob love song. i could almost imagine yoh singing it in front of me while im keying this review - gawd, i miss that fellow! yoh's one of a kind, ne? XD

fic favorited, naturally! _
Cyril Avenue chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Ack, I like the "Anna, do you want me to stop?" part. XD. Very, very cute.
Silvianoshei chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
That was so funny! and the ending was awsome!
xenophile chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
well written subtilty
what used to be meemee chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
ep! you uploaded this! wah! anna is so anna! yoh is so yoh! ::dies from happiness::
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
BlackTerriermon: Ah-ha! I knew she'd sing along with him sooner or later-

Hush, unless you want her having you do things for her! (sighs) Awesome story-keep up the good work on this! More Yoh/Anna!
rendezvous chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Ah...I don't think it's pointless-in fact, I found it really sweet! _ Not to mention your characterization of Anna totally blew me away-it's not often you find someone who can convey so much in 600 words. Loved it. Thank you for writing it.
sepia days chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Uwah...That was so cute! It wasn't OOC, so don't worry. I especially liked your Yoh. XD
kiiro asakura chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
wahahah! anna's got the l.s.s. too! that was cute, really! eheh! i also found yoh to be adorable when he's teasing anna like that! all in all, i think your fic is kawaii! yes, yes! I sure did!

even if i had no idea what the song meant. heh.

()*
Retrogrenade chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
AW KAWAII _
flitter bug chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
cool! ]
unpredictable.l chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Waa...you can get the translated lyrics of off .com in the S section. _ But htis worked just as well, and this story was amazingly cute! - I liked it!