Reviews for A Blatant Phantom of the Opera Parody
phantomslut chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
Omg fanny i love this version of phantom and i add who really would not wanna get butt raped by the phantom:)
Phantom's-only-Christine chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
WOW! THIS IS AMAING! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Silvermasque chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
Love. Just love. Just epic win love love love love love. You've got me laughing so hard I had to put down Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Every little hint of every other book and movie has me in fits. I only saw this version for the first time this past week and i have to say it is mildly addictive, the same way Englund's is. Creepy, seductive, silly, ridden with (quite possibly the same) midget, and Julian Sands is an epic of sex. It's nice to see an Erik finally getting some.

Anyway, love love love love love, plus the acting is much better than Paradise, and off to read and laugh some more!
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
Yay!

That was amazing.
emiliakate chapter 6 . 12/5/2006
Omigod. There was a reason that the Argento Phantom was made- so you could parodize it! Call me Pollyanna, there's a reason for everything!
olives chapter 7 . 11/7/2005
...Err, it was quaint. ; Very funny.
Pyro Symptoms Unleashed chapter 7 . 12/29/2004
(Speechless awe)...Monty Python, Rocky Horror, Yentel, Gypsy, South Park...what are you, God? You so totally rock dude! Ahem, right. Very entertaining, and remarkably accurate in your bashing of many less-than-great-quality movies and books and such. Bravo...brava.
Rachel chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
OH MY GAWD...that was SO FUNNY! BLAH! YOU KILLED ME!
Princess Consuella Banana chapter 7 . 3/23/2004
Torment? No, no! Oh sweet Valar, that was pure hilarity! Stupid Antonio Banderas, ruining a perfectly good opera . . .
Eric chapter 7 . 11/13/2003
I don't know how I stumbled across this, but it's hysterical. I can't believe Dario Argento didn't name him Erik. Damn directors! *grabs harpoons and joins the hunting party* Now I'm off to promote more Madame Giry/ Erik pairings.

KEEP WRITING! TOO FUNNY!

-Eric (sadly with a k)
Fantome chapter 7 . 11/12/2003
The only things I didn't get were South Park and Empire Records and Alexander Pope. "That's not important right now" is from Airplane. Great job combining lots of funny references!
Fantome chapter 6 . 11/12/2003
Whoo-hoo for Yentl! You included the cage too! I love this:

Raoul: My darling, your're wearing more clothes than usual. What's wrong?

Christine: There's so much darkness inside of me.

Ah, Phantom and Christine are perfectly crazy for each other.

There aren't nearly enough pirates in Phantom.

Great job! Whoo-hoo! It's better than Robert Englund!
Fantome chapter 5 . 11/12/2003
He gave her Precious! Jabba du Hutt! Random shootings and sex! Action packed chapter! I'm feeling sorry for Carlotta now.
Fantome chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
"Tonight you are my Christine." Now I have proof you've seen that movie. That chocolate guy can come visit me! Devil midget, good point there. That's DRAMATIC wind underground.
Fantome chapter 3 . 11/12/2003
Oh, THAT Alfred. YAY for Monty Python again. Christine has problems keeping her bra on. "I have a tail." That could be a problem.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »