Reviews for The Search
Mr.Evil also known as Mr.Mean chapter 2 . 11/27/2003
how scary that must be, this story keeps geting better and better i am hopeing more tragic moments come
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Update soon! _ This is a good series!
JustOneBreath chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
hehe - cool chapter, liked how you wrote Joey in this. And i'm guessing the object Bakura carried is the millenium ring... maybe? Anyway, update sooN!
momorona chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
poor Joey... I'm glad Téa's gone! please update soon.
Gren Maju Da Eiza chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
i cant wait till next chapter will there be any deaths
The Slum WhoreAngel chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Isabella: This was great! Why did Ryou do it I'm not really a fan of that but any story that is good, IS GOOD! _

Ryou: Easy for you to say you're not the one wh's a hoicidal murderer. I would never do that! I couldn't live with myself. i'd probbly go crazy beacuse of the guilt! Plus it's very impolite! *starts crying*

Isabella; *runs over to Ryou and hugs the crud outta him* Oh it's ok Ryou! I know you'd never do dat! But ya gotta admit it is a GREAT fic.

Ryou: *sniffs* Yeah I guess *sniff* It's very *sniff * realisic.

I'd be sad though what about you Isabella?

isabella: *folds arms over chest*I wouldnt even attempt murder in the first place!

Sarini; I could kill them then bring them back to life. I am a fairy after all! _~ but I wouldn't enjoy it.

bAKURA: mwhahahhahahahah * does Evil laugh* I WOULD DO IT! AND LIKE IT! MWHAHAHAHAHAH!

Others: -_-'

Ryou: That is just plain rude! No! I don't want an argument! Don't say a word! Now good day sir- I SAID GOOD DAY! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT AND LET IT GO!

Others: -_-

Isabella; AW how CUTE! He's talkin to himself! _

Ryou What are you talking about? Please update soon! I said update! I don't care if you DO have homework! UPDATE! NOW! Now good day madam..ah! I SAID GOOD DAY!