Reviews for I Hate Everything About You
Dramione-4-life chapter 9 . 5/7
Every time I read this over again the sorting hat is the best part. I cry every time at it's poetry and beauty. That you for blessing the world with you mind.
awesome chapter 4 . 4/28
I am so proud of you and this chapter. great job and I cant wait to see what's next
AnneSerena chapter 1 . 4/17
It's awesome
ranchan chapter 19 . 2/16
i cant believe that, i haved read fucking ffn from filipino, it's cool cause im from indonesian too. we asean arent it? and the story so fucking cool. i'm sorry for swearing a lot. but i loved this story, i loved it. thanks for your great idea. always be the best author.
keren bangetttt and keep rock and roll
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
Nice going can't wait to see what's in store..
bbcherrytomato2 chapter 10 . 10/25/2016
Hello, Kababayan! It's so amazing finding a fellow Filipino here on FFN. I'm so loving your story. I look forward to reading all your works. Keep up the good work. Pinoy Pride indeed! :)
me chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
The most beautiful thing ever. I'm a sucker for male leads that can play instruments and speak from their hearts. Draco reminds me of Jace from the mortal instruments.
Puddin's chapter 19 . 4/28/2016
ROTFL! No effing way! You're great! Dean was singing 'I Hate Everything About You' by 3 Days Grace as the last song! I love it!
I just wanted to make a comment, no matter how late. You can tell that you're American, like me. I, for one, can tell because you write 'ass' instead of 'arse', and other things like that. Just something that screwed with me as the characters usually have the British inflection and sayings. For example, "Bloody hell, Hermione!", "You are *such* an arse, Malfoy!", or "Shut up, prat!"
voidxtiles chapter 19 . 4/26/2016
voidxtiles chapter 16 . 4/26/2016
Harry bby :( Draco bby :( Mione bby :( All my bbys are sad and heartbroken :((((
voidxtiles chapter 14 . 4/26/2016
Don't portkeys have a time limit?
voidxtiles chapter 13 . 4/26/2016
Why did you have to kill all those people :((((
voidxtiles chapter 10 . 4/26/2016
You actually write pretty well for a Filipino. :0 I'm not trying to be offensive or anything (I'm Filipino myself) it's just that your grammar is perf and your plot as well.
voidxtiles chapter 9 . 4/26/2016