Reviews for I Hate Everything About You
me chapter 6 . 7/8
The most beautiful thing ever. I'm a sucker for male leads that can play instruments and speak from their hearts. Draco reminds me of Jace from the mortal instruments.
Draco's Girl C chapter 19 . 4/28
ROTFL! No effing way! You're great! Dean was singing 'I Hate Everything About You' by 3 Days Grace as the last song! I love it!
I just wanted to make a comment, no matter how late. You can tell that you're American, like me. I, for one, can tell because you write 'ass' instead of 'arse', and other things like that. Just something that screwed with me as the characters usually have the British inflection and sayings. For example, "Bloody hell, Hermione!", "You are *such* an arse, Malfoy!", or "Shut up, prat!"
MusicToSleepTo chapter 19 . 4/26
MusicToSleepTo chapter 16 . 4/26
Harry bby :( Draco bby :( Mione bby :( All my bbys are sad and heartbroken :((((
MusicToSleepTo chapter 14 . 4/26
Don't portkeys have a time limit?
MusicToSleepTo chapter 13 . 4/26
Why did you have to kill all those people :((((
MusicToSleepTo chapter 10 . 4/26
You actually write pretty well for a Filipino. :0 I'm not trying to be offensive or anything (I'm Filipino myself) it's just that your grammar is perf and your plot as well.
MusicToSleepTo chapter 9 . 4/26
I THINK IT'S BLAISE
MusicToSleepTo chapter 7 . 4/26
I love the Parvati and Lavender parts haha they're hilarious
Sabrinahfm chapter 2 . 3/24
WHAT THE HELL ?! The fact that Draco struggles to understand what is happening to him is well written, I like it !
YolZiiKiir chapter 3 . 3/13
Great Quidditch scene. Few people can get them right like you did.
*•.•*