Reviews for I Hate Everything About You
vamp-gal chapter 9 . 5/29
So I've just finished Chapter 9 & honestly that poem at the end was hauntingly beautiful.
I had such a vivid picture in my mind. Draco and Hermione standing near a church-like, clear window. Content in each other's arms, gazing at one another as the snow falls softly and frost begins to form. Fireplace blazing in the background while the omnicient Sorting Hat narrates over the top like a fairy tale.
It was beautiful.

Also, I know you're Author's Note was written 15 years ago, but I do hope you're doing okay now ️
Really good story. You are a great writer and I'm sure you will be an awesome one as you continue to make stories or fan five. Whatever your heart desires.
piglet873 chapter 4 . 3/27
enjoying myself with this chapter the n i burst out loud laughing at Snape-pee-pooh!...
That was actually really exciting to read I loved it! I’m not gonna lie I usually skip the matches but that was fun to read!
murvelous chapter 3 . 10/14/2017
"Congratulations, Potter, you got yourself the snitch." I got myself the witch.
awkwardlittleintrovert chapter 2 . 6/20/2017
Oh hahahahahaha, in the first chapter, you called Harry "Pothead". Not sure if that waas a mistake or not, but pretty funny anyway. :) :P
Dramione-4-life chapter 9 . 5/7/2017
Every time I read this over again the sorting hat is the best part. I cry every time at it's poetry and beauty. That you for blessing the world with you mind.
awesome chapter 4 . 4/28/2017
I am so proud of you and this chapter. great job and I cant wait to see what's next
AnneSerena chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
It's awesome
ranchan chapter 19 . 2/16/2017
i cant believe that, i haved read fucking ffn from filipino, it's cool cause im from indonesian too. we asean arent it? and the story so fucking cool. i'm sorry for swearing a lot. but i loved this story, i loved it. thanks for your great idea. always be the best author.
keren bangetttt and keep rock and roll
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
Nice going can't wait to see what's in store..
bbcherrytomato2 chapter 10 . 10/25/2016
Hello, Kababayan! It's so amazing finding a fellow Filipino here on FFN. I'm so loving your story. I look forward to reading all your works. Keep up the good work. Pinoy Pride indeed! :)
me chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
The most beautiful thing ever. I'm a sucker for male leads that can play instruments and speak from their hearts. Draco reminds me of Jace from the mortal instruments.
Puddin's chapter 19 . 4/28/2016
ROTFL! No effing way! You're great! Dean was singing 'I Hate Everything About You' by 3 Days Grace as the last song! I love it!
I just wanted to make a comment, no matter how late. You can tell that you're American, like me. I, for one, can tell because you write 'ass' instead of 'arse', and other things like that. Just something that screwed with me as the characters usually have the British inflection and sayings. For example, "Bloody hell, Hermione!", "You are *such* an arse, Malfoy!", or "Shut up, prat!"
voidxtiles chapter 19 . 4/26/2016