Reviews for The Silent Friend
TeenTitan98 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Soo,,, there is going to be more right? i hope so!
Cylon One chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wow, how cool was this!

Please update.

I have to see more.

All of it.
avatoa chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Dude when are you going to update this story? It been likefive years since you started it.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
next chapter now plese. i really like this.
Clickityclack536 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
please update soon great story!
Vanbrosia chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Aw man, this is just awesome! A nice set-up, nice cliff-hanger, and you wrote a series of very nice battle scenes. I'd love to see more.
S.M chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possible
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
awesome as ever, great start, can't wait to see where you go with this
Spanner chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Wow... My favorite Titan and my favorite Joe, all wrapped up in one well-written package! It really just doesn't get much better than this. Your characterizations were great, too. I definitely hope you'll stick with this story to the end.

Keep writing!
Firefly25 chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
-excerpt-

...who's "Snake Eyes,"...

-/excerpt-

At first, this sounds like the epitome of a dumb question... but, then, his real name has never been mentioned in any of his home continuums, so the question is actually a fair one.

As for all those folks with guns: sounds like Python Patrol Vipers (with SAW-Vipers as squad-level fire support, and perhaps some HEAT-Vipers as well!). Need references? Check out .com (special reference is suggested to . )
VirtualFaerie chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
w00ts. Very nice. :D The chapter was great (which I'm sure I've probably already said). I love it. :D :D

I'm glad you got it up right!
Braveheart chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Normally I don't care for cross-overs, but this is one of the best T.T. stories I've read in a LONG time. Your characterization of Starfire is great; I've always hated the way she was portrayed as a helpless outsider in a lot of fics, but you've described her in a very positive way.

Can't wait to see what happens next; who's "Snake Eyes," and what's going to happen to Starfire? Hope to see more soon; keep up the great work!
Fusion Blaster chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Okay that was cool...

Totally unexpected but cool none the less.
Korian'dr chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
okay iloved your story, but did starfire die in the end? or is she unconcsience? or did she get unconcsience and then the guy kills her?/ please answer!