Reviews for I see Queen Mab hath been with you
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
A great story. Very good.
SimplyElymas chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Mercy! *Gratious glomping* I love Mercutio. Glad to know I'm not the only one writing essays.
BeatlesLover chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
this is such a wonderful essay about Mercutio! speaking of which, i'd like to meet him myself. he's my favorite in Roeo and Juliet, too! you know, i was totally shocked myself when he was killed, and by one my least favorite characters, Tyblat. gluh. nobody desevers to die in the hands of that prince of cats.
Zymurgy chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
This is an essay- and not fiction. It would have been if you had, say, writen a scene in which you met him, asked him those questions, and had ethem answered. Don't get me wrong, it was a great essay! *does English teacher dance* ... I'd apreciate a second chappie in which it gets to the fiction point of it all. BTB: Mercutio is one of my fav. Shakespeare characters too... *sobs* You're right- he didn't desurve to die! *punches the stupid Romeo dork* Darn you Romeo! you're lines aren't half as fun! ... please write s'more!
Maedhros chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Deep! Hope you got a great mark on this essay!
Argoth chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Damn good, I say, DAMN good! For the love of God, we need more like you! God as my witness, I speak truthfully! How do you like Shakespeare, by the way? Joke, joke, and nothing more! Kill me please. Lalalalalaala!