Reviews for Coffee!
Prator chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
cool
Neotokyo9 chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
Neo: "YES, YES, YES! ANOTHER PIECE OF BRILLIANCE HAS ENTERED THE INTERNET! *huff puff* Please excuse my hyperness, I just saw a nakie picture of Fluffy-sama on , whew! I've got another idea for a new chapter. Make Naraku addicted to Pop Tarts and have Kagura scratch his ears to make it all better!" (_)
InuYasha: "Now I'd give up half of my ramen stash to see that happen!"
The Spiked Dragon chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
*TSD TAKES A DEEP BREATH* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FIRST IT WAS INUYASHA NOW IT'S SESSHOMARU TOO THAT'S WAY TOO FUNNY ANYWAY UPDATE SOON STEFFIECHAN
ulikepoop chapter 2 . 10/29/2003
AHahahahahahahahahahaahahah inu and fluff man got hyper! ahahahaha that was SOO funny! update soon :D
I love coffee chapter 2 . 10/29/2003
Are you gonna write anymore of this story? You should, it's really good and just like coffee... very addicting.
Aika Hanyou chapter 2 . 10/16/2003
YAY! Inuyasha and sugar! YAY! PLEASE continue this story! PLEASE!
Houndingwolf chapter 2 . 10/16/2003
Poor Inu. Poor Fluffy. Great fic, though!
Bloody Vampira chapter 2 . 10/16/2003
*screams* This chapter is so cute, and very very funny. I like this story. It makes me see a new side to Inuyasha and in this case Sesshoumaru as well. I think you should keep writing. This story is really good. Oh and by the way, does pocky really exist and if it does, where can you get it?
Lady Hiko chapter 2 . 10/16/2003
You're writing more, correct? 'Cause yeah, I honestly like this one a lot and had subdue myself from laughing loud enough to disturb the other people in the dorms.

By the way, did you know by calling Kaede 'Kaede-baba' you're calling her a witch? Baba yaga is a mountain witch, and therefore by calling her Kaede-baba, you're calling her a witch. I wasn't sure if this was being done on purpose or not.

~Lady Hiko
Storm-Maker chapter 2 . 10/15/2003
LOL! Oh, This was so funny! I can't wait for more! So much fluff, so much laughs, so much craziness, so much...mess! I love!
catlover55 chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
My favorite line was "You're retarded. Go sleep it off." I think I'll use that now, haha.
Luvz Fluffy-sama chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Lmfao! That’s the funniest story I've ever read! Plz update soon.

Byes! _

-ShadowFox-Mea
Neotokyo9 chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Neo: "Aw, Inu-kun's so cute when he's asleep! Now can do do another chapter or story where Fluffy-sama eats alot of pocky and Rin does the ear thing to HIM? You kick a**, thanks for the good read! You are on my favorites list now! (_)"
Mojo chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
haha... that was really funny. You should write more. I want to see how Inuyasha reacts to his caffine hangover...
Storm-Maker chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Oh my gosh! LMAO! LOL! This is so funny! I really liked reading this, I hope you write more and post is soon! Pwez!