Reviews for The End of an Era
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 7 . 8/2/2007
Wow...this was...great. No, wonderful. Man you have cool dreams! Mine just tend to be weird, lol. :P Does it end with Megatron's final statement, or were you planning on writing other chapters? Anyways, great fic, and I hope you have more cool dreams to write down. :)
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
This story is great,and made me sad for Megatron at the same time. Please update!
Megatronia chapter 7 . 3/16/2006
Hello, Urzule,

are you still alive? Just give a life sign, so I know I can still hope for an update ;-).

I really would like to know how the story goes on.
MAJANNA chapter 7 . 2/14/2006
Sigh. Despite our little clash I am still intersted how you are going to solve Megatron's problem. Are you going to write it or should I annoy you more and do it myself? At least this time you will have a full right to call me a thief *snicker*.

Update this 8 chapter.
megatronia chapter 7 . 1/28/2006
Hi,

I'm all happy to hear you will be updating. Thank your. :-D

And yes, I'm still checking your site every day. But it only now occurred to me, that an answer to your posting might be nice, so you see there's still interest for your story.

Can't wait to see, how you'll go on. I'll try to be patient, though.
urzule chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
Heh, I will try and update as soon as I can. I have another chapter on the computer here, once I check it over, I'll upload it.

Veja, here's a tip from someone who's been around longer than I care to admit;) Writing is not about getting your ego stroked, it should be about putting a vision you have down into words and sharing it. I write what I would want to read, and if I'm lucky enough that other people like it as well, then, that's a bonus, NOT a goal. Thanks to everyone else for being kind and forthright, I appreciate it!
MAJANNA chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
Oh, and it is an irony if you wouldn't realized it at first.
MAJANNA chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
My ego grew up to unimaginable sizes. Thank you very much. I needed such advertisement.
jessica chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
Hi, Urzule,

could you maybe give me a hint, when you might be updating? Please, please, pretty please?

I'm looking up your site almost trice a day in hope to find a new chapter. Can't wait to see how the story goes on.
jessica chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Hi, Urzule,

I'm happy to hear, that you're seeing the differences and are willing to let Veja go on with her version.

I can certainly accept your opinion on this, even if I think differently about sharing sentences. Sometimes one really doesn't remember that he or she read it somewhere else. I'm sure, Veja will be careful to avoid something similar in the future.

I'm glad you're going on with your story, because I really like your versions of the characters. It's a totally different side from the usual one and that makes it very interesting.

Looking forward for your update. Thanks for going on.
urzule chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Hi all, thanks for the comments. I realize now the two stories I mentioned before are different. Though I will stand by my statement that there is no good reason to take full sentances from other people's work. It's wrong, no matter how you look at it.

Anyway, I will try to update as I do enjoy this story and I'm glad others do to.

Fanfiction is my greatest inspiration for my graphic novels, I won't be giving it up anytime soon

Happy Holidays!
aniaC chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
you cannot to end it like this! More, please!
aniaC chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
So beautiful SNAD, i wish I could write like that. i think your way is more realistic than veja's. I have read his story, and i must admit it is not similar to your. yours is better in my opinion, brighter and sweeter.
aniaC chapter 5 . 12/12/2005
Well, now I cn see the common points between your and veja's story. Not very big, but they are here. I love your Starscream and Soundwave and everything.
aniaC chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
he is so depressed... i hope that Soundwave can help him.