Reviews for A touch of Heaven
Pombella4 chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
I am relatively new to fanfiction. I have one question. Why haven't you finish this story? It has a lot of potential.
jander chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
So Far, So GOOD! You are doing a Very Nice Job! Please don't stop now! Keep it going! I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
bea chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
What a weird idea...but I like it, so PLEASE go on, write more!
Brennend chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
Write something other than S/Y? Umm... if you want to of course- it'd be good for plot and stuff like that I suppose... But I love S/Y! Perhaps Yohji could play matchmaker?

Anyways, someone or some group seems to be testing Schulig and Yohji, very interesting. Heaven doesn't seem so shiny with the intrigue, the formality, and all the rules. Its neat to see where rule forbbing love comes from-but I think angels might in time loose some of their compassion if this is the environment they are coming from.

More people should review this fic, cuz they don't know what they're missing out on. I look forward to reading your next chapter.
Pandora.81 chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
Oh, I liked it very much. *thinks about all the wonderful S/Y moments and goes dreamy eyed* ... I really liked it very much!

Hehe, and you know me. Even if I'm absolutely sure that you can also greatly write other pairings, I'm still hoping that it will be S/Y in the end. .~

Uhh, now it's me bugging you about pairings, isn't it? o.O

Just ignore it. '
Shiroki Kietsuki chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
go you! this looks really promising, and these two are just so sweet. although i see a good deal of possible angst filling up the road... go, you _ i'm totally patiently waiting for the next installment, great concept, and well done )
Mazie chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Yay! More Youji/Schu! I've completely fallen in love with the pairing now thanks to your fics! I know the summary says that Youji is on a mission to save Ran from creating suicide, but that doesn't mean this is going to be Youji/Ran, right? I guess that'd be pretty cool, too, but try to make it Youji/Schu if you can, okay? _

Update soon!
Sei Hishida chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Wai! such a cool story, i can't believe more people aren't reviewing ::growls at the stupids:: Please update again, k?
Brennend chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Poor Yohji and Schuldig... it's tough when you do your job too well. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
dysfunctional-sama chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
whe~ . i love this fic! so what's the final pairing going to be?
Schuldich Sunde chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
very interesting idea. very original too which isn't something you see around here often. keep up the great work _ poor yohji and schu... *sniffles*
Kato-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Nice beginning. You know, I hope this ends as a YxS even though I see hints of YxA. You just wrote YxS too darn well and it's so rare... Gah, you have me hooked! Write more write more!