Reviews for The Walls Must Crumble
cannibal corncob chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
What, you no finnish? Finnish story! School not important; fanfics important. Expectant readers and reviewers important.
Seriously, please keep updating. I wanna know what happens.
cannibal corncob chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
I'm glad Miss Independent is flaunting some backbone towards Master Haku. I can't tell you how sick I am of a docile, teary-eyed Chihiro who absolutely can't cling to precious life without a certain river spirit to keep her afloat. Granted, she can get emotional at times, but they come in sparing intervals, and she, on more than one occasion, has proven herself to be quite fearless, resourceful, and defiant. Just because she's human and lacks otherworldly abilities, doesn't mean she doesn't possess certain heroic qualities and talents.
I know I'm ranting, but it just bugs me. She's a little warrior at heart.
cannabol corncob chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Well, fuck. Withdraw my previous statement in last chapter's review. Miss Independent, once again, failed. Oh well. A valiant effort, all the same.
cannabol corncob chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
LOL! I about spit up my grammy bears when I read Chihiro's line about the toad stools. Too funny, and Haku, I think, is having an interesting time adjusting to her more mature personalty; she's not a completely helpless child anymore. Miss Independent no longer needs her dragon chaperone to guide her through life's trials.
Can't help but feel a little sympathetic towards Haku, but sheesh, grow a bit more personalty-just a little.
Good story, so far.
binglebop chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
Woah epic!
MySilenceIsInfinity chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
So am I going to get an update anytime soon? I've been waiting quite a while for another chapter.
Essu-chan chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
Amazing! This is literally the only Spirited away fanfic I do not find boring... ;)
Alyce chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
GWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I love this fanfic! It's really, really good! Keep writing it! Can't wait for the next chapter! XD XD you did a really amazing job! :3
iluvmycorgi22 chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
please keep up this story its really good!
Your haunted fool chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Her name is Rin not Lin
alison l chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
RAYNeeDAYZ chapter 12 . 6/22/2012
I know that u haven't update in a while, but please do! This is amazing and u have a real talent for writing!
ksaan chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
So it's been almost a year since you've updated...

Please please please keep going!

This piece is truly fabulous and lovely and GAH!
SincerelyX O X O chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
Awesome. Really.. REALLY loving this story.

Hope I'll get to see the next chapter sooner than L8r :)

Lol trust me, I'll be waiting. Can't wait!

Nicely done [:

•D o ll i e.
MisCelineous chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
This is awesome! It's hard to find a good spirited away fanfiction nowadays... It'll mean the world to me to read if you'll update! Keep up the good work! You're an excellent writer.