Reviews for Charles Xavier is Late
BamfIsAwesome chapter 10 . 8/26/2009
Uh, yeah, a couple YEARS late!

Expertly written, I loved it. It was captivating and really drew me in. I love your portrayal of, hell, every character! I like the idea of Piotr imagining a metal shield around himself to activate his power. The storyline was wonderful, and I'm glad Logan was the one to confirm that Elf was the good guy in the end. Best buddies, those two! Along with Piotr and Rogue, I loved his relationship between all three of them.

Beautiful, a true masterpiece.

Keep it up!

~Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bamf :)
CyborgSmeet chapter 10 . 11/13/2003
A happy ending! YAY!
NovalGarant chapter 6 . 11/7/2003
Very nice. I enjoyed every word of it, and hope you do a follow-up. You know, how he was accepted amongst the other X-men kinda deal.
Jean1 chapter 8 . 11/5/2003
Very nice. You've managed to make a believable senerio for the characters to be themselves but have different lives. Adore your Kurt.
Matteic chapter 6 . 11/3/2003
Eh ben ├ža promet

(Sorry, don't know tell this in english.)
April chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
This is a great variation of X-Men. Almost makes me wonder who the "bad guys" really are. I can't wait to read the next edition
Jtt410 chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
how easy it is to be blamed for the wrong thing just cause you don't "look liek a hero"...barring a few spellingerors/typos, this one's not too bad. Keep writing more stories "Wagner". I look forward to seeing Mohr of them.
CyborgSmeet chapter 5 . 10/29/2003
Aw, I always wanted Nightcrawler and Mystique to get along. Now they can!
CyborgSmeet chapter 4 . 10/27/2003
Wow, Nightcrawler killed Jean Grey! Please continue.
Freya chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
I'm loving the possibilies of this story and what you've already done so far. With such a gentle soul as Kurts', his being chased as a demon must've been one of the more horrible things that has ever happened to him. I like that you're keeping him a kind spirit, even serving Magneto.
brett chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
how about several other x-men mainly logan [wolverine] and when he tries to conquer the world let him
CyborgSmeet chapter 2 . 10/16/2003
This is good too, wow, Charles is moving really slowly today now isn't he? Of course, that's the point of the fanfiction. Please continue.
CyborgSmeet chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
This is good, please continue.
J chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Good start.

It would be interesting to see the role's the other character's play in Kurt's life.

I hope you continue, you are one of the few writers that can write good fanfic.