Reviews for The Price of Owing
Rose chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
What in the most horrible pit in hell is the problem with people writing small oneshots of Trisana's family. Someone need to write a full story,complete with their death as an end.
iphis15 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
A couple of typos, perhaps, unless you meant to say 'the screams of the drying'?

You've tied the frantic atmosphere into this very nicely.

~Mademise Morte
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I hope you update and do more chapters of other members of the family learning of Tris's fame and more news for different things she has done, it would be really nice to read.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This was an excellent idea, and the emotions you have in it are really interesting. I love how you ended it, that that would be her thought on learning about what had happened. The story was a bit hard to read at parts, as you left out some punctuation and have some small issues with structure throughout, but overall I really enjoyed it.

KrisEleven~
loretta537 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
this is good, but i would have like more of her mom's reaction
assosson chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
why not a sequel? this is realli good btw
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Isn't that interesting? If only Tris knew about this.
Pandora Markku chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
i like your outlook on Tris's family, it makes everything seem slightly better
Paksennarion chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Wow, this was really good. I've always wanted to see how Tris's family would react to her fame. This story was just so awesomeful! I'm adding it to my favorites right away. Thanks for writing. _
A Fan chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
I likkie! _

Now, try to write a REAL story, not a one-shot!

There's potential in this!
AkikoSohma chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Oh, goodness. This is very well written.

I could imagine how I felt reading about Aymery's death last year when I read Circle of Magic: Tris's Book.

He was one of my favorite characters, I'd have to say.

Tris and Niko, as well.

I liked this. Yet another favorite.
Cesy chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Couple of spelling mistakes, needs beta-reading, but great story otherwise.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
brilliant. i always wondered if the chandlers ever heard of tris once she went to winding circle. this is amazing, even with the typos.
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
wow.

Just wow.

I just reread the Emelan series, decided to look into fanfiction. I was a bit disappointed in what I found. Very little.

But then I found yours.

Namely this.

LOVE it. Love it to bits and pieces and the last line is the best last line I have ever ever read. Her name...amazing!

I hope you write more Tris soon.

Cheers,

Saturn's Hikari
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
I just wated to tell you that i love your work!

But there's something so wrong.. so heartless about Darra :s

why?

She's almost a replica of Uraelle... you just can't help feel disgusted with them.

I have a soft spot for Triss.. she's so... interesting!

Please write more :)