Reviews for Destiny
sweetfromZF chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
Good job with this fic so far, now UPDATE!
tsuke chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
You have done an excellant job with this fic! You manage to express both Dorothy and Roger's feelings during this episode-without falling into the trap which may authors do: which is going out of character. You have both the characters keeping their original personalities, and go a little deeper in analyzing their emotions.

I especially enjoyed Dorothy's chapter-which was perfect . I could clearly imagine each thought she was having at that moment when she was being taken away.

Once again, great job-and please write more, such as in Act 24 when Roger said to Dorothy that they *might* have fallen in love if she was human. Please continue writing, I bet other Big O fans couldn't agree more. _
de aequitate chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
I must say I really like how you capture the two characters' emotion. I do hope you continue soon.
watergirl chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
i love how you write, you keep the characters personalities while you develope them. You mold them and use them however you see fit, but you never go out of character. I could really see Dorothy and Roger thinking what you wrote, it seems so perfect for them. i think you should write for the Big O series, and i'm not just saying it to be nice. Please continue writing, i really enjoy your writing and its very comforting after a hard day at school.