Reviews for When You Cry
Trilla chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
That was amazing! I was unsure of the pairing at first because I mostly ship Radu/Harlan, but I thought I'd read something new and I'm glad I did.

Wonderfully done :D
The Elemental chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I never knew Space Cases fanfiction existed- never mind slash!

Selphish sent me here to read, and I'm so happy I did. Such a wonderful story, and from what I can remember of the characters you've really captured them well. Love the dialouge, and how this moves. Great job!
Trev chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Aw... Loved it! The way Seth defends his and Radu's relationship with memories that relate to nearly everything TJ says... absolutely awesome.
Rosencrantz1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Dude. I liked that. Most of the annoyance in the ship (and I'm not sure if that was your intent or not) seemed actually more focused on race and age than on sexuality, as one of the other reviewers were saying. Er, I was sharing a similiar reaction to Davenport's which was 'student! student, goddamnit, student!'. But I still liked the story. It was sweet.
Jehan's Muse chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Loveliness. "Marriage Protection Week" can kiss my liberal, bisexual arse. Thank you.
Fairady chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
oh i like this very much. though, i'd really like to hurt some of the crew now. i like how you've written radu.
Princess Amanda chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Aw. This is kind of sweet. But now I want to kick some asses on the Christa. Or, get a really good pimpslap in. But it's a great story.
Wakingupto42 chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Absolutely sexamatastic. I loved this fanfic. It disturbs me to think of Davenport being such a freaky anti-gay person, but the fic as a whole did work. Thanks for this...!

nny
ChaosKirin chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Very well-written. As I've said before, slash isn't my thing, but this was VERY well written and believable. Good job. :) I wanted more... Got to the end, and I was like, Wait. What happens?