Reviews for Two Eight Zero
spootycup chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
that story was truly amazing you took me so many different places emotionally that my gosh it was just so wonderful thank you for a wonderful wonderful story
Paula UK chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
I can't believe I read and favourited this story in 2012 and yet never reviewed it. Maybe I thought I couldn't do it justice.
This story is quite simply amazing...you must be so proud of it (I hope you are because it is awesome, as another reviewer said.)
You must have invested a huge amount of time on it as the attention to detail is incredible.
You got their characters perfectly, and their thoughts and feelings were spot-on in my opinion.
Like another reviewer said, I wonder how it would have been different if Hutch had gone in? As a Hutch girl I like to think he would have coped equally well. And Starsky is equally good at the mother-hen routine!
I have posted a couple of stories on this site and I now realise how precious reviews are. So although you wrote this one ages ago, I just had to let you know how much I love this story and appreciate you sharing it. I aspire to write like you although I am quite an impatient writer, wanting to get to the next scene and the next and the next...
I think my favourite of yours is still Fading into Technicolor but this runs it a close second!
Many, many thanks.
Paula.
Questfan chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
I don't know if you will get this so long after posting the story but a great story still deserves a review. I found this by accident (not sure why it doesn't come up under the completed story search) but what a wonderful accident! This had so much substance to it. I smiled, I cried, I cringed, I hoped, I got scared and finally I relaxed. Awesome job!
Nelleke chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
Jenny, I know I've said it before but I love this story so much. At least twice a year i have to read it just to see if it is still there. And to enjoy the best story I've ever read!

I wish...there were more stories like this. But I think that's impossible because there's no one like this and there never will be.

Thank you for another unbelievable good read.

Nelleke
sallyferrell chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
This is about to wear me out! I almost gave up on this story, but finally Starsky is remembering. Thank goodness!

Sally in East Texas
Deb chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Just discovered the fanfiction for this series and this story just knocked my socks off (they weren't pink )! It is one of the best, most well written fan fiction stories I have read on any site. Great job and will definately check out other stories authored by you. Thank you for sharing your talents!
bluespiritgal chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Terrific story. So glad you brought Starsky back home. Would have died if you left him hanging in insanity.
ece23 chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
Wow. Ok, I've read this a few times now, and not reviewed, because I had no idea where to start. But here goes...

It's amazing, and I think it's the best S&H story I've ever read. It's the most original plot I've ever seen, there's nothing else like it. You kept the guys in character. Your descriptions are so good that I could really visualise it all happening. It's heartbreaking in places - Starsky thinking he needs to earn a cuddle from Hutch *sniff*. And you resolved the story really well in the end. You should be so proud of this!

Hugs,

Emma :)
embeer2004 chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
Wow... heartbreaking, emotional (and luckily a good ending). I love the way you wrote the characters - the worry, the friendship, the protectiveness... And the plot - all very believable and paced rightly. Thank you so much for sharing this story!

Hugs, Em
miss no face chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
I’m shocked that this story hasn’t got a lot of reviews. It’s so incedible. This has to be my favourite Starsky and Hutch story... I actually read it a few years ago and only just found it again. I adore the interaction between the two… it’s like watching the show for real. Sorry I can’t offer any critique, but it’s perfect in my eyes.
Nymphadora62442 chapter 5 . 1/5/2006
Okay. So this story was published forever ago and am I ever glad I found it. I've been re-reading it. Stayed up until like 6am reading it the first time. Not commenting, because my words would not be worthy. This story is... god... so great. unbelievable. So I decided I HAD to comment, because, that's just what you do with stories this great. And those stories don't exactly come along every day. So anyway, maybe it's because I was a psychology major for two years, that this 'subject/plot/whatever' interests me so. But it's just brilliantly written. Can't compliment it enought.

just woah. )
Starsky's Strut chapter 5 . 9/30/2004
I just re-read this story and I just have to say that this is my all-time favorite story of yours!

Well, so far, with your magical fingers, another favorite can not be far behind! But it's so hard to choose which one, it can change on any given day, today, it's this powerful master piece. Poor Starsk. Poor Hutch.

*much blubbering & tears*

*Wipes eyes*

Okay, I just love how Hutch brings Starsky back to himself and vise versa. *SNIFF* I needed two boxes of tissues and a bag of peanut butter cups to get through this. *Sighs* Poors Starsk, couldn't get any more candy... *sniff*

This is such a powerful story of loss and

re-connection. It is inspirational. Truly.

And I simply must say it again, I must, I must - I LOVE this story!
Kreek chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
Keep wondering what had happened if Hutch had go in instead of Starsky... Of all the stories I've ever read this one touched me like no other did...

Kreek.
Sora Saotome chapter 5 . 7/26/2004
Wow... I finished this story over four hours ago and I'm still speechless. I know you must be tired of my reviews by now, but I'm so glad you wrote so many stories because they're all so fantastic. This, however, may be the best so far. It's like nothing...I've ever read before, in my entire life. It effects me like very few things have. You have an amazing talent and you express it so well through stories like this one. Please continue to write! I don't know what I'll do when I've gone through all of yours. I...am in awe. Thank you, so much!

-Sora Saotome
TeacherTam chapter 4 . 5/30/2004
I was so caught in gushing about your fantastic talent in my review of chapter 5, that I forgot to comment on something.

"Since Hutch tended to keep his feelings to himself in times of distress, it was often left to his body to ask-or rather scream-for help."

So, how long have you known my doctors? Oh, you don't? Are you sure? 'Cause that's pretty much what they're always telling me! :)

That had me laughing and crying at the same time. My doctors are constantly warning me of this inevitable result of my holding in my stress. My chiropractor always says, "It'll find its way out somehow, Tam, so you may as well choose the way." Not that I *do* choose an alternative yet, but at least I know that I should! :)

That line just struck me as so true and funny at the same time. Well done! :)