Reviews for Final Fantasy: The Weakest Link!
Kusabi Makabe chapter 9 . 11/21/2005
That was AWESOME...I hope Rikku catches Yuffie so she can rebuild Home. I can still see Rinoa pouting/choking Quistis. :)
quisty8616 chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
Hillarious!
Queen000 chapter 9 . 6/24/2004
OMG you should seriously concider making another one of these, that was so funny!

i said to myself at the end of chapter 8 that Rikku was going to win over Lulu and i was so right! i also knew they would be voting Quistis off, she's just too smart.

stupid Steiner. You suck! yeah, i said that, whatcha gonna do?

*is suddenly chased away by Steiner who has tranced and is chasing her around the room brandishing his sword*

I hope you make up a new one!

Ciao

Queen

P.S. BWAAH GET THIS FREAK AWAY FROM ME!
Sammi Somara chapter 9 . 2/8/2004
Yay! Rikku won! I was cheering for her! Mainly because Rikku and Lulu were the only characters I knew who they were.
Sammi Somara chapter 8 . 2/8/2004
All right! Almost to the final round! Wow, you know a lot about Final Fantrasy. More that I do, that's for sure.
Sammi Somara chapter 7 . 2/8/2004
Okay...
Sammi Somara chapter 5 . 2/8/2004
I try to answer these before seeing the answer. I got a lot of them wrong. Boy, do I feel stupid...
Sammi Somara chapter 4 . 2/8/2004
THis is getting interesting...heh heh...I should be updating my stories right now, but instead I'm slacking off and reading this...write more.
Sammi Somara chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
This is actually pretty good.
Sammi Somara chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
WOO! AN UPDATE! This fic is very informative.
Sammi Somara chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Interesting...Hey, I'm not sure about this, but are the Magus Sisters those scary ppl in FFII/IV that do the Delta Attack? Sandy, Cindy, and Mindy? Is that right? I don't remember...
Dreamy Sorceress chapter 9 . 11/6/2003
GHA! YOU ARE SO DEAD FOR NOT LETTING LULU WIN!
Heavenfyre chapter 9 . 11/5/2003
Well, I never expected Rikku to win... hm... That was pretty funny to see Yuffie yoink the check, but I thought the money was for charity? I guess rebuilding Home is technically charity, Ahh, what ever, it doesn't have to make sense. Great fic, Neb. This ones definately going into my favorites.
Almost Believing chapter 9 . 11/4/2003
LOL. Go Yuffie and Rikku!
Minkachan chapter 9 . 11/4/2003