Reviews for And I love him even more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
aaaaahhhh that's sooooo sweet ty write more please of remy and logan that is ty
Ragni Mithrim chapter 1 . 7/13/2008

aw so swett!

BlackBolt chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
*sniff* so sad. and so beautyful. i like it a great lot - only thing to complain is, that it is too short ;)

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Dreaming K chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
So lovely. Heart-wrenchingly sad, but in a good way, kinda.

Love it.
UC chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Sweet one!
endiahna chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Kind of sad, yet I love it. I love the emotions you put together, makes the story sad yet not in a dark me understand the characters very well. I can almost feel what's goin on in Wolverine's mind while he looks over Remy and his dream. Alot of stories I have read lack the right emotional buildup, but I think you did a very good job.
Jiirosensei chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Oh yes! I read this one just the other day! I love this fic so much, it's like, everything that Logan and Remy should be. You totally inspire me, and it shocks me even more that someone so subperb as yourself would be reading my fics as well!
ditch digger chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Gay?
Eightcrayondon chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Very good. Still I think that this is a weird pairing but who cares, it's very touching. Some of the wording is weird but who cares, I settled into this story. I'm not sure if I recognize the speaker as Logan ... maybe that's where the awkwardness came in, but who cares because I haven't attempted Logan yet and at least you've tried. Good story ... cheers. Oh, one question; are we sure that "Cher" would be used as a term of endearment for a man ... I don't know but I was wondering.
Gertrude-04 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Admittedly, I'm not usually a fan of slash fiction. I think most of it is very poorly written, but yours certainly does not fall into that category.

I like how you showed Remy and Logan's love without going overboard with the physical, as some writer's have a habit of doing. Reading this piece actually gave me goosebumps.
Iosona chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Replace Gambit with Jean and Wolverine might actually be somewhat in character. He doesn't even like Remy very much. He's far more protective of the women on the team and would NEVER EVER have these kinds of feelings for someone like Remy whom he doesn't fully trust anyway. But again, if it were Jean, this could actually work.
ruka-kun chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I loved this story! It's simple, but contains so much stregth behind the words! Keep up the good work!
LadyJanelly chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Wow. Powerful and touching. Sad but with an uplifting ending.
bradleigh chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Another beautifully written fic. You are absolutely amazing.
samson chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
love all of your stories, you always seem to bring the softer side of gambit and wolverine to the fore. beautiful words.