Reviews for Candidate For Power: Harry Potter style
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Wonderful story! Usagi/serenity is really mature in this... Nice!

And the 'dust old voldie' line was a perfect way to end it!
momo chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
I need more! Please tell me you are writing more to this story!
Anon chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
PLEAAEEEEEESE make a sequel! 3 itsooooooooooo much!
Silver Dragonfly chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
A very interesting perspective on a battle/world hardened Usagi. It almost feels a bit to extreme, almost but not quite. An interesting setup and I like how you finished it. Nothing more is actually necessary. With who and what she is, it is only a matter of when that the issue is fully resolved. I would be more curious about the after that with the changes made here. )
Mary chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
That was it?...is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
More updates please
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Please do, do more chapters. It would be a shame if you where to leave the story like this
Montara chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
An interesting Usagi. And believable! Still able to love but yet prepared to punish if need be. I liked it. Thank you.
eshively chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
I love it.
cutelildragon chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
I really dont know why I love this fic. Somthing about it makes me read it over and over. Sometimes I just look for this. Im pretty sure that I have written you many comments with this name or another but I really do hope you can make a sequel.
Goddess of Music-Thumper chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Please, please, please, please update. I love this story so much. This is one of the best sm crossovers I've ever read.
Lucyole chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
the last chapter was the best and funny to no end

because of get stripped oh man i had laughed at

that your story is amazing and cool i liked it very much
deathgeonous chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Too bad, I wish that there would/could have been more of this. Well, thanks for writing it, bye for now.
Tempest S chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
Now you can't just leave it there! I wanta see Senshi Severus in action! Not to mention, once Voldemort's gone, what will happen to Serena (I know you called her Usagi but I know her best as Serena) and Severus? Do they stay in that world or go back to Serena's own? Does she collect more scouts?
clumsyinluv chapter 5 . 1/4/2012