Reviews for Candidate For Power: Harry Potter style
DevilishMinx chapter 5 . 4/8
I would definitely love to see Old Voldie get what he has coming to him. Also the thought of Usagi and Severus together has me very giddy to read more and see where you take it.. I would LOVE to see them in the Inuyasha universe.. That would amazing to read. lol! Where would the mighty Lord Sesshomaru stack up next to Neo-Queen Serenity, Sailor Cosmos, Fighter of Justice and the Star of Mystery! lol. She wouldnt be another one of those "lowly Ningens" Mwahaha! I SOOO want to see a confrontation between those two! Keep up the great work either way!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/2/2016
Will there be a sequel?
shadowhuntersdiva chapter 5 . 5/17/2016
is there a sequel
Siera chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
Noooooooo! It can't be over yet! T_T
HikariNoTenshi27 chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
OMG! THANK YOU! I THOUGHT NOBOY UNDERSTOOD THE BURDEN SNAPE HAS CARRIED! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Wonderful story! Usagi/serenity is really mature in this... Nice!

And the 'dust old voldie' line was a perfect way to end it!
momo chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
I need more! Please tell me you are writing more to this story!
Anon chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
PLEAAEEEEEESE make a sequel! 3 itsooooooooooo much!
Silver Dragonfly chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
A very interesting perspective on a battle/world hardened Usagi. It almost feels a bit to extreme, almost but not quite. An interesting setup and I like how you finished it. Nothing more is actually necessary. With who and what she is, it is only a matter of when that the issue is fully resolved. I would be more curious about the after that with the changes made here. )
Mary chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
That was it?...is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
More updates please
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
Please do, do more chapters. It would be a shame if you where to leave the story like this
Montara chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
An interesting Usagi. And believable! Still able to love but yet prepared to punish if need be. I liked it. Thank you.
eshively chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
I love it.
cutelildragon chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
I really dont know why I love this fic. Somthing about it makes me read it over and over. Sometimes I just look for this. Im pretty sure that I have written you many comments with this name or another but I really do hope you can make a sequel.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »