Reviews for A Mischievous Kiss
ichiberrypervert chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Haha! I like. :P :D
Diana Antunez-Uruguay chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Que buena historia! Hermosa! :D Muy divertido el final.. Inu tiene que volver al rio! Haha :D Saludos desde Uruguay..
Kenya chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
FUCK u mynameiskoinu
MyNameIsKoinu chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Psssh! What you talking bout woman? There was loads more romantic tension between Inuyasha and Kikyo.
Kagome is just a 15 year old bitch who's constantly on the rag and takes her frustrations out on Inuyasha whom she views as her personal pet. She ought take her ass back to her own time-period and marry Houjo.

#FuckKagome
#TeamKikyo
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
nice story _
Charity322 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Aw so cute.
Sayuri-Jen chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Very cute, well-written, and surprisingly (thank-goodness) IC.

Loved it! D

-Sayuri

(P.S. I finished the manga today, sad that it's over too...)
nightwolf23 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Romantic, sweet, and the ending was funny as hell. And with these two I can see that happening. Good job on the story.
brakken chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Hehehehe Inuyasha never knew what hit him, did he? Not that he didn't deserve it, the baka. Poor thing must have gotten so excited, only to find he'd run away. I doubt he had it any worse than she trying to go back to sleep after that. Trust Inuyasha to not even consider it's effects on her...Nice job, I think you did a good job with his perspective and explaining his relationship with Kikyou. It's occurred to me that she might have read more into it than he did- because while he was willing to live with her, it definitely wasn't him offering, and they never really seemed like equals to me. He pitied her, but she was also always above him, somehow or other. K I'll stop my musings nice story anyway it was cute.
prophet320 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007

Cheers
iamdevishangel chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
i love it its cute
Hanyou Yogonem chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Aww, that was cute! Make more!
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I think you are completely right! And way to fit some humor in at the end.
Rory4 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Haha, I loved that. The ending had me laughing out loud.
Sarai D. Lee chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
;D

That was so cute...

Haha, it made me giggle,

and smile.