Reviews for A Mischievous Kiss
Rory4 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Haha, I loved that. The ending had me laughing out loud.
Sarai D. Lee chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
;D

That was so cute...

Haha, it made me giggle,

and smile.
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Whee! Liked this very much! Snickered quite happily over the reason she first kissed him, then 'sat' him. This plot bunny was a definite 'keeper'.

Thank you!
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Aww! This is so cute! _ I love it!
Hanako Horigome chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
lol, that was awesome.
Ahria chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
LOL! Very funny! _

-Ahria
Starkiller chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Hmm. You're now one of my favourite authors. I'm going to continue working my way through your fanfiction now ;D
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Fun fic. Sometimes I think I like Wuff and fluff too much. Very fun to read. I think you stayed true to the characters and did a good job with the detail and narative.

Going to check out some of your other writing.

~QueenTatooine
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Wow, that was wonderful. I truly enjoyed it and really hated to see it end.
Shoomy2003 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I FREAKING LOVED IT!

"Finish what you start"

Oh man, I couldn't have written it better myself. Great job!
mgnc chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
That was really awesome DQBunny! Great Job, I like it! Keep it up!

Lots of Good Lucks!

mgnc )
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
*snickers* Very cute and funny, I must admit. And passionate, of course. Tisk tisk tisk... I guess now he's learned to never leave a girl in such a state. -
linagabriev chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Awesome job! Seeing as I watch the English version, in Proposed, I forgot to ask what OSUWARI means. I'm guessing it is the equivalent of "Sit".

I loved this though. It was cute. I like the Kagome/Inuyasha pairing, but in a preview of Inuyasha I saw Sango and Inuyasha kissing. o_O but Sango is with Miroku right? I'm pretty confused.

At the very least I don't need to know to much information about the show to understand most of it. However I do have to questions...What is the shikon? And what is the tama?

Again, awesome job.
Raven Deathstar chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
omg i luv this fic! lol haha poor inuyasha :P

~ Raven
Efimia chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
interesting...that was kinda wierd tho- he wouldnt just grope her-he loves her 2, lol

pretty cute tho