Reviews for A Mischievous Kiss
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Whee! Liked this very much! Snickered quite happily over the reason she first kissed him, then 'sat' him. This plot bunny was a definite 'keeper'.

Thank you!
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Aww! This is so cute! _ I love it!
Hanako Horigome chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
lol, that was awesome.
Ahria chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
LOL! Very funny! _

-Ahria
Starkiller chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Hmm. You're now one of my favourite authors. I'm going to continue working my way through your fanfiction now ;D
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Fun fic. Sometimes I think I like Wuff and fluff too much. Very fun to read. I think you stayed true to the characters and did a good job with the detail and narative.

Going to check out some of your other writing.

~QueenTatooine
DocBevCulver chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Wow, that was wonderful. I truly enjoyed it and really hated to see it end.
Shoomy2003 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I FREAKING LOVED IT!

"Finish what you start"

Oh man, I couldn't have written it better myself. Great job!
mgnc chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
That was really awesome DQBunny! Great Job, I like it! Keep it up!

Lots of Good Lucks!

mgnc )
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
*snickers* Very cute and funny, I must admit. And passionate, of course. Tisk tisk tisk... I guess now he's learned to never leave a girl in such a state. -
linagabriev chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Awesome job! Seeing as I watch the English version, in Proposed, I forgot to ask what OSUWARI means. I'm guessing it is the equivalent of "Sit".

I loved this though. It was cute. I like the Kagome/Inuyasha pairing, but in a preview of Inuyasha I saw Sango and Inuyasha kissing. o_O but Sango is with Miroku right? I'm pretty confused.

At the very least I don't need to know to much information about the show to understand most of it. However I do have to questions...What is the shikon? And what is the tama?

Again, awesome job.
Raven Deathstar chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
omg i luv this fic! lol haha poor inuyasha :P

~ Raven
Efimia chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
interesting...that was kinda wierd tho- he wouldnt just grope her-he loves her 2, lol

pretty cute tho
KamiNeko1029 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
'Inuyasha pretty much explained it himself - they were two lonely people trying to fill up an emptiness inside and decided to do so with each other.' that thing you said me feel SO MUCH better about Inuyasha and kagome's relationship, though it is obvious that they are in love and that he does feel a bit more fond of Kagome then he does kikyo, I did not know he said that, so thank-you SO much! you are now my VERY FAVEORITE author!

-Kami_Neko1029 (aka: Steph)
Hyperactive Waterworks chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Love it, I saw the picture that kriscynical drew of the 'Mischievous Kiss' and that's how I founf you wicked fanfic! If you don't have a link to it, you should, and if you've never seen it before, it's at to gallery, then Inuyasha and it's the one where their lips are like...very little apart, you only see the lips, and a little bit of light, but you should see it!

Hanyouluverr