Reviews for Substitute
esther chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
argh! so cute! _ loved it! beautiful!

SO CUTE! seriously, i cannot overstress the cuteness of this. how ginji hid his face in the teddy bear - he was not alone, because he had Ban. And he felt no fear.

KYARGH! SQUEAL! i feel so impotent, trying to express this through black and white. but rest assures, i was squealing and jumping around with the cuteness of this.

loved loved loved it. please write more banginji one shots!
Aori Miyazaki chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Not really a fan of BanxGinji, but taken that this is fluff and not really *yaoi*, I liked this one _

On the other hand, this *so* had to be written - I too was wondering where had the teddy bear that Himiko severed come from XD

Loved it _ please keep up the good work!
fren chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
omg. fluff. i'm drowning in fluff. AND I'M GD LOVIN IT XD! the fic was very in character and still cute; much like the series. but the ending was a little too abrubt for my taste...

well, vatever works fer you! cuz it certainly works for me
Torii Mei Winters chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
OO? What? oO? OMG! CONTINUE! MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! LOVE THIS COUPLE BY THE WAY! AND THE STORY is great... *squeals* Tat's it, this is on my fav's list!
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Wah! Kawai! _ Though really, why did he fall off the building though? o0;; I liked this alot! _; A simple little piece that goes into the relationship between these two without actually throwing out actual feelings into the air to chew on. Just the absurd cuteness that is Ginji and Ban. I also liked the idea of Ginji with that small phobia of being alone. Tis a scary place he was in. And those nurses are hellions! EBBIL WOMEN OF SATAN! Erm... anyways... This was adoreable! Really enjoyed reading this. _; Keep up the good workies!
rabid lola chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
_ Ban is such a softie. _ this was really sweet, and somehow not out of character at all.
kaesaku chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
aww..

a teddy!

ban's so sweet.. :D
Me-Nuriko chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Cute. Ban knowing what Ginji needs, but doesn't want anyone to see him with a teddybear and get any funny ideas. Oh, Ban, you're so sweet.
Liked it very much,
Silverfish chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Aww, what a sweet story! :D
moni-chan chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
This is the cutest GetBackers fic I have ever read...so kawaii! :) Keep up the great work! Aw...*huggs Ginji*
YFL chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
It seems that you are right, about that Ban-Ginji fluff thing. I enjoy it, though, as I have other fics here.

But Ban with a teddy bear... now that's bizzare... and very sweet.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Kawaii! Heheh, Ban's sweet. Please write more soon!

~fd97
Willow chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
XD kyute! And great idea for where that teddy bear came from. Himiko was so mean to it though, hitting the poor thing -.- I've never tried an onigiri or whatever-the-heck-that-snack-was, but they must be good, ne? to run off a building for one... I think Gin-chan must've dyed his hair (how else can he go brunette to blond?) and the dye got to his brain.