Reviews for Accept who I am
benyi chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
tht woz so cute! i loved it! i only jst realisd how hrd it is 2 blink tears out of ur eyes and how hrd it is 2 stop ur nose running-lol1 i loved tht. u ave convinced me 2 read al of ur other fics- which i'm gonna do now-lol. tht was great- i loved it!
Senjuto chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Update!
Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
I really liked that one. I like what you did with Goten. Chi-Chi should just accept him for what he is. I think he was right. If she won't even hear him out how good of a mother can she be? I saw myself in Goten as I read. When parents don't let you explain yourself, compare you to others who they think work harder than you, when they don't even try to understand. It hurts. It really does and I enjoyed the fic. Thank you.
Lone- *Gives hug of understanding*
All The Saiyan Pride In The Universe,
Lone Warrior2
Nomorestoriesfromjuniorhigh chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Great story! Please write more!
ShadowObscurity chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Did you put this up again. . .i think i read it before but anyways i loved it. Anyways i really do know the feeling, just hang in there Kat. Only a few more years and you will be out of your parents grasp. I truly loved this story and it just fits all that well, anyways i have to go.
nonicasweet chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
aww heres a hug! anyways please update this fic its really good please and heres another hug to seal the deal
trunksvegetafrodoclex chapter 1 . 10/15/2003