Reviews for Lesser Of Two Evils
Racetrack's Goil chapter 6 . 10/3/2004
Interesting! Logan's really 'in' character and I love how you wrote him. Can't wait to see what happens! Update soon~!
Healer Sanina chapter 6 . 7/27/2004
must have more... but how did the police know about him not being registered, and how did they understand telepaths, and know it was his power... must know

Healer

Sanina Velee

Take Care and Avoid Injuries
Araceil chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
Why di Logan recognize Kurt? Hmm?
Aceswild chapter 6 . 7/15/2004
Wow, I just saw that this story was updated! Its a very nice chapter, but now I can't remember if Logan and Sabertooth are bad guys or good guys or what, lol. Maybe I'll just reread the entire story. This is going to get funny if they are all stuck together in the apartment! I can't wait to see everyone's reactions.
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 6 . 7/12/2004
Ooh! So, the two did meet someone from the Resistance- only not quite how they had hoped. Are they going to have to fight their way out? Can't wait to see what happens next!
Aceswild chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
Ah, another chapter! Very well worth the wait. The only thing i'm not clear about is if Kurt killed Carol or not? I'm assuming it was him. Oh, and nice alluding to the fact that woverine and sabertooth were in the truck behind them!
healersanina chapter 5 . 5/14/2004
Heya, Thought. I love the new chapter on this story, and want more. I wouldn't have thought Kurt would still be alive. He had had problems with mutant registration in X-men 2. Surprising, but good for development. By the way, would you help me, I am still stuck on healing Amethyst. Write more on X-Phoenix before you add to this please!
MandiElf18 chapter 5 . 5/14/2004
yea Kurt has enter the scene. A great fic so far. I can't wait to see what unfolds next! just a little note though. Remy speaks in Third Person so rather than saying "I" or something, he says "Gambit" or "Remy".
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 5 . 5/14/2004
Well, it's about time. But you're forgiven. So, what is going on now? What is Kurt going to have to do? What's going to happen next?
Sky Queen chapter 4 . 12/13/2003
Hiya Thought!
...Well, I'm not really sure what to say about this, it's really good!... Hehe, and I helped beta it, but I think I just made it more of a mess. But, even though I don't like X-Men, or fanfiction, *backs away* please don't hurt me! I found this story quite an enjoyable read. And, for anyone else... could you pretty pretty please review some of my stuff on fictionpress? It would make me very happy! The sixth (seventh if you count the prologue) chapter is up on Life Among the Stars!... Read it, you know you want to. Anyways, shutting up, please write more soon and I'll beta it. Oh and you have to use my scene!
~Sky Queen
Guin chapter 4 . 12/11/2003
Ahahh! a new chapter. Would have reviewed sooner, but I have been checking all the updates for a while... Anyway, fab stuff. Write more!
Aceswild chapter 4 . 12/4/2003
This was a cool chapter. I'm glad Jubilee's staying, she's such a fun character! I think I'll read 'Here with me' soon, at first I thought it said Ororo/Forge as in a romance with him and that is why I turned it down. *Cough* Down with Forge *Cough* Till next time!
AnnaSun chapter 4 . 12/1/2003
Hi,
Yay you updated! Great chapter!
Thanks :)
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 4 . 12/1/2003
You're welcome! Good chapter, and I'm glad Jubilee gets to stay. One thing- more Wolverine please? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Sky Queen chapter 3 . 11/1/2003
Cute story, I like it a lot, even though you know what I think of X-Men, he he he! But yeah, I think you should really finish Enter Gambit and put it up here, including the scene I helped you with *winks* but why am I saying this now? Anyways, great story, try to finish it soon!

Sky Queen