Reviews for D4: Mary Sue Annoys The Ducks
iluvbaseball chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Reading this I broke down laughing more than once. People really write sue stories and don't take from real life. By the way I loved Portman and Fulton's conversation!
argylekneesocks chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
Good God you're funny. I swear I think I almost wet myself when I read this. The bits about Marietta Suelina and Harry just about killed me. Everybody knows it's HPxDM for evah!

I seriously don't think I've enjoyed a fic as much as this one in a while, and I must say I'm about to start cursing God because it's been a good four years since the last update.

WHY GOD, WHY?

I'm really sad to say I think I've written many of these girls. Hell, I think I'm writing one of these right now.

WHY, GOD, WHY HAVE YOU CURSED ME BY ALLOWING THIS EVIL TO INVADE MY SOUL?
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
Not bad.
Francois Noir chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
Ah! I just re-read this fic. I needed a good laugh, and this hit the spot. Hehehe, I wish you still updated this, it's fantastic. -Q
Eriks-lil-rocker chapter 3 . 1/20/2004
Ahh yes he's grown large Sue thirsty fangs. Soon Precious. I still have plans for Mary Sue torture and to those who dare give birth to such a disease. Mwahahahahaaha *rubs hands together* pain for students of DUFF and this one time at Grammer bootcamp ... You rock my Bloom! Ack Q don't kill me for ripping it off. *bows to the impudent, self-superior and sometimes-malevolent being from the otherwise mysterious Q Continuum that is Q* I loved this chapter. This is rock hard good! Sooz! Here name is Sooz! lol. Averman will have a ball with that one! Sooz! Okay i'll shut up now and plead shamelessly for another chapter soon!
Graceful Fall chapter 3 . 11/9/2003
I love how you can write Averman so well. "sniffs in Dolby Surround Sound" I love it.
KShyne99 chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
i'm soo glad to see you torturing the mary sue! you are such a great writer, and i cant tell you how much this story is making me laugh! This may just be the funniest fic i have ever read...you have a real talent! Just do me a favor, and if you ever read a fic i write that has a mary sue in it, kill me okay? Or maybe just kill her...like you are in this story. But again, this is great and I really love it! You're soo funny! Update soon, i need the laughs!
D.L. SchizoAuthoress chapter 3 . 11/4/2003
Now, why didn't I read this sooner? An inexcusable lapse of fangirlness on my part! I'm sorry, Star, could you ever forgive me? ::hugs Lyc:: My poor, poor gym-assistant-best-friend...

Hey, if you send Sooz over to me, I can out-angst her. Or simply be so completely logical that her gorgeous, waif-like head loses all of its gleaming hair and explodes like a ripe pumpkin stuffed with C4.

...well, I can dream.

Will Sooz be making an ill-starred attempt at joining JV or (gasp, scream) Varsity any time soon?

Schiz
FlatOutCrazy chapter 3 . 11/3/2003
No but see, Adam's e;ephant heritage would explain much. Such as: the tight pants. He was trying to make his loose, baggy skin seem human-like. And: he never dates anyone, boy or girl, because he's more attracted to those who have four knees and cannot jump. Ah yes, and the question of the nose, which you have already answered. So it makes perfect sense. Thank you, Star, you have answered one of the many mysteries of the universe! Anyway, where did you come up with Sooz? It's a funny name. I'll name my firstborn Sooz. Hurry and update so I can read all about it!
Cimmy chapter 3 . 11/3/2003
When I hear the name Sooz, I think of Sooz Lee in As If, but I don’t really picture this Sooz to be that Sooz. And I definitely am reminded by that story, which name I can’t remember, with that girl screaming at the sky, although that wasn’t a parody, so...

Anyhow, great chapter, I think I’ve ranted enough for now...
music nimf chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
Yes, indeed, she is evil. But lots of evil people have been converted like...no, he just died...like that one chick...no, she kept on killing people. Um...Hitler. No, no, and NO! Ok, so maybe the outcome isn't in her favor. _; Oh well. Live and let live. I laughed hard at the part where she was yelling to the sky. Hehe :D. Good stuff. The eye changing thing is irking some bad-fic-memories. You know, where they try to describe some girl's eye color as appealing as posible but end up changing the eye color altogether because they don't knpw what their talking about(run-on sentence anyone?). Did I say this before. I think I did. Oh well. Forgive me, okay? Shaboozy! Just randomly wrote that. I better stop typing, as I have nothing else to say and am wasting time. I'll stop. Any minute now...NOW! Okay, not now. On the count of three. 1...2...3!Bye!
anne918 chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
Hysterical! I absolutely loved it. I like the way you wrote Averman. I loved the line, "twenty percent of our grade rests on the shoulders of a lunatic who is screamin g at the sky." and I thought the part when Aves was talking about Adam's followers was funny. (I'm guilty to being an Adam )

The whole bit about one flew over the cukoos nest was hysterical. Now, Onto Mary Sue or should I call her Sooz. * Gina almost falls over from laughing so hard* Another quote I loved in the story was "Are they interested in me at all. Were they broken?" Hilarious!

OK, I'm done babbling now. I love your story. Keep it up!

-Gina(Anne918)
Sooz's roommate chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
'Marietta Suelina is dead!'

If ffnet allowed us to use tags, my 'Hah!' would be sized 10, bold, italic and underlined. That's what you get for preventing Draco and Harry from being together! DM 4 HP 4evah!1

The cursing God bit? Priceless. I've been waiting for it and upon reading, I was nearly on the floor laughing. (I think most of it came from remembering our mocking of that part! I do love being evil with you.) So worth the wait.

And I love that we left the room as soon as Sooz said, "I'm depressed." And, yay! More GnR references! We want to watch 1993!Duff, Gilby and Slash not Sooz's tears!

I love the banter between Averman and Julie.. And Luis! Loved it all, really.

So.. are we going to see Sooz try to beat up Varsity? Maybe she should rip apart a boxing bag to show us her strengh? *grins*

Charisma
Kyra Rivers chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
Hey, now, lay off of Adam's nose. His HAIR is worse, and he could at least CHANGE that. _ What's ironic is that Adam's my favorite character. Ah, sad. _ Anyway, great job with this fanfic so far! I love the mockery - every section deserves a good Mary Sue rip-off, and this is clearly the one for the Mighty Ducks. It's good that you incorporated more of the Ducks (though poor Julie), and I am definitely looking forward to more of this! Nicely done, and keep up the good work.
Quimby chapter 3 . 11/2/2003
mwahahahaha. this was *so* worth breaking my rule of no reading/reviewing fics! three chapters of mary sue-bashing glory! oh joy of joys! haha, i love all the little jobs you've given us duff students, but poor lyc, i think she got the worst position...hehe. i'm happy running crappy errends. it's cool with me since i get to do it with meme. and i have a desk by the dean's office? wow, movin' up in the world! the only thing i have in real life is a "desk" which is actually a desert case, with a computer on top of it for doing take-out orders. the life of a hostess bites. and so does mary sue. er, sooz, rather. hehe. that was great. this whole thing is great! it's so hilarious! between us and the ducks, sooz will be put in her place. beyatch. heh. oh! and marietta suelina has died saving the world? oh joy! oh rapture! now draco will be looking for comfort, and can find it in harry's warm and inviting arms! let the hot mansex ensue! harry/draco's the only way to go. ah! and did i mention i was loving averman in this fic? no, not yet, but i don't think i really need to. i love averman in just about any fic. but particularly yours. you write him so well. hehe, i loved his comment about banksie's fanbase! so great. ah! and the bashes giving her the wrong directions in the first chapter! there's so much to love about this fic...keep up the splendid work, star. i can't wait to see more. you just may get me back into the fandom! ::thinks of all the mary sues that are running rampant in the md fandom:: ::twitches:: er, maybe not quite yet, but, you've got the moters turnin'. oh, and by the way, DIG IT!

your momfully mommed,

kwimbie

(i think that would be my cool mary sue nickname, my equivilent to 'sooz.' what do ya think? KWIMBIE!)